Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (84 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
our main targets for the summer.
photo_2019-05-14_00-58-02.jpg
:yuck: :inter: Only Icunti missing to make it a perfect TriFUCKta.

Mihaljovic, Popo Fils De Pute, Punchable Face, and Icunti and let's forfeit season 2019-2020

I'll switch to basketball for the whole year, and when I come back to check, we'll have finished 3rd in Serie A, group stage exit in CL, and Ronaldo will have demanded a transfer to PSG.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
:yuck: :inter: Only Icunti missing to make it a perfect TriFUCKta.

Mihaljovic, Popo Fils De Pute, Punchable Face, and Icunti and let's forfeit season 2019-2020

I'll switch to basketball for the whole year, and when I come back to check, we'll have finished 3rd in Serie A, group stage exit in CL, and Ronaldo will have demanded a transfer to PSG.
getting free players is our Priority. i thought this shitty policy is belong to marotta era!

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I just love how some people only choose to read what they believe

Apparently according to some 'rumours' now people are speculating that Nedved is behind the choices that we have not even made in the first place ffs

Talking about 'losing respect' for Nedved based on nothing concrete... So ridiculous and it's from people that like to pretend themselves as some sort of rational mind...

And again this endless Paratici bashing when he's not concluded a single transfer move yet... please stop

Jun 6, 2015
I just love how some people only choose to read what they believe

Apparently according to some 'rumours' now people are speculating that Nedved is behind the choices that we have not even made in the first place ffs

Talking about 'losing respect' for Nedved based on nothing concrete... So ridiculous and it's from people that like to pretend themselves as some sort of rational mind...

And again this endless Paratici bashing when he's not concluded a single transfer move yet... please stop
Words aren't concrete? As I explained maybe he doesn't mean any harm but he says some things that he really doesn't need to. I don't know what rumors you are talking about as I don't care about such things. Rumors are your thing ;)

I just prefer the way Agnelli goes about his business. It has to be said that he has had his whole life to learn how to behave in such a role so perhaps it's not that surprising that he excels in it.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Cancelo Bonucci chiellini Sandro

Pjanic Can Ndombele

Isco
Dybala Ronaldo

De Sciglio Rugani Manolas Spina

Ramsey Benta Matuidi

Chiesa/Costa Kean Berna

I don't like chiesa but it seems we want him so I left Costa as an option

Romero as a further backup

If we sell Pjanic I'd get Zaniolo as well

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
During the meeting with Agnelli tomorrow, Allegri will ask for the sale of Dybala & Mandzukic. (Gazzetta)

- - - Updated - - -

According to Gazzetta, Man City are ready to offer €60m to sign Joao Cancelo, A figure that could be accepted by Paratici.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
During the meeting with Agnelli tomorrow, Allegri will ask for the sale of Dybala & Mandzukic. (Gazzetta)

- - - Updated - - -

According to Gazzetta, Man City are ready to offer €60m to sign Joao Cancelo, A figure that could be accepted by Paratici.
I can see why he wants to sell Dybala but why does he want to get rid of Mandzukic?! I mean he wont be getting any serious cash for him and he does quite a good job overall..
and yeah - If Allegri stays Dybala needs to move on - He just doesnt know how to use him correctly..

Yeah.. I cant see this happening... I see a transfer embargo in their near future..

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
^^^^
don't take that series ....it's just a rumored news ....how they know that Allegri WILL ASK to sell these two ....that journalist must sleeping with Allegri to know what he wants

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I can see why he wants to sell Dybala but why does he want to get rid of Mandzukic?! I mean he wont be getting any serious cash for him and he does quite a good job overall..
and yeah - If Allegri stays Dybala needs to move on - He just doesnt know how to use him correctly..

Yeah.. I cant see this happening... I see a transfer embargo in their near future..
Let us wait for the outcome of the meeting Allegri clearly want more power in the mercato

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Yeah this the moat worrisome news we had since Conte departure. He can instill winning mentality and make those pussys believe in themselves. I'm much worried about year 2 and year 3 of Conte in there. They can build something with Marotta being there too.
They want to take the road we took to become great again.

We should make a statement with buying WC players and crush their dreams beating their ass once again.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't let stats fool you. Chiesa is a great talent the one who can be even better than Bernardeschi. He is much better than Cuadrado and can play both wings. Im all for him instead of our Afro.
70 million for a Cuadrado replacement no thanks. Douglas Costa and Dybala despite their flaws is twice as talented as Chiesa.

For 70 million euros the player should either be worldclass or have worldclass potential ( Ndombele, J.Felix, De Ligt for example)

Chiesa IMO can be a good player, but will not be a WC player. For 30 million euros sure, lets get him

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
70 million for a Cuadrado replacement no thanks. Douglas Costa and Dybala despite their flaws is twice as talented as Chiesa.

For 70 million euros the player should either be worldclass or have worldclass potential ( Ndombele, J.Felix, De Ligt for example)

Chiesa IMO can be a good player, but will not be a WC player. For 30 million euros sure, lets get him
I always talk about overrating players but you underrate Chiesa a little bit..
While Chiesa is not exactly Messi, Chiesa is:
1. 21 year old
2. extremely talented
3. very good at attacking an opponent getting into opponents area and creating havoc
To say Chiesa is worth 30M is ridiculous but I do think there should be other priorities other than Chiesa and I do agree 70M might be too much even if it is for a 21 year old who is extremely talented.

Ndombele might cost 60-70M while De Ligt seems to have chosen Barcelona and its all but official.. as for J.Felix - for 70M price tag we would already have announced his capture.. The problem is Benfica ask for 120M...

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I always talk about overrating players but you underrate Chiesa a little bit..
While Chiesa is not exactly Messi, Chiesa is:
1. 21 year old
2. extremely talented
3. very good at attacking an opponent getting into opponents area and creating havoc
To say Chiesa is worth 30M is ridiculous but I do think there should be other priorities other than Chiesa and I do agree 70M might be too much even if it is for a 21 year old who is extremely talented.

Ndombele might cost 60-70M while De Ligt seems to have chosen Barcelona and its all but official.. as for J.Felix - for 70M price tag we would already have announced his capture.. The problem is Benfica ask for 120M...
I don’t want to sound like an old man but transfer fees have gotten out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)