Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (76 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Serie A giants Juventus have reportedly made contact to sign Tottenham Hotspur defender Toby Alderweireld.

Alderweireld renewed his contract at Spurs till the summer of 2020 as his previous contract had an extension clause. He has been linked with a move to Manchester United, with Juventus also prowling.

A report from Calciomercato states that Alderweireld has been offered to Juventus, with Fabio Paratici currently considering a possible move for the Belgian international.

Alderweireld has a release clause of 30 million euros currently and not just him, but Kieran Trippier's entourage has also been knocking on Juve's doors about enquiring about whether the right-back can come to Turin in the summer.

Juventus are not serious about either players but with Cancelo possibly leaving Juve in the summer, Tripppier could be the man who replaces him with some problems emerging in his talks with Napoli.

- - - Updated - - -

And spend the entire amount on Icardi

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
What’s happened to Dani tttttttttthhheballos??

For £20m he’s available.
I think if we can get someone of his quality for 20m, you pull the trigger.

- - - Updated - - -

Orsolini
- 7g 5a
- goal every 253 minutes
Valuation 15m

Chiesa
-6g 7a
- Goal every 476minutes
Valuation 60-70m

Why are we even buying chiesa
Orsolini is our own player perhaps will be loaned out next season but chiesa would be great addition if the price is right.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
I rate him in Bernardeschis level, Dybala and Costa level is much higher IMO. 70 million euro is madness. Anyone remember Berardi, he showed 2x times more then Chiesa has, scoring alot and was great in many games, especially against milan (scored 4 i one game?) 70 million euros for a young player, should be a player who the club is certain will reach worldclass level.
So true. I dont mind him at juve, he can become a great player when he is surrounded by world class players. But, he is not the UCL winning answer unless he explodes into a world class player. But 70mil for him is too much, if we bought bernardeschi for 40m then chiesa should be a similar price.

- - - Updated - - -

Giezmann confirms that he will leave AM. Wish we could get him . Imagine Ronaldo Dybala Griezmann :tuttosport:

Last edited:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
So true. I dont mind him at juve, he can become a great player when he is surrounded by world class players. But, he is not the UCL winning answer unless he explodes into a world class player. But 70mil for him is too much, if we bought bernardeschi for 40m then chiesa should be a similar price.

- - - Updated - - -

Giezmann confirms that he will leave AM. Wish we could get him . Imagine Ronaldo Dybala Griezmann :tuttosport:
All the dreams now hit by a big bus .... we don't know who is the coach next season ... so the plans will be different ...

current Juve following up is just blurry and noisy images ....:boh:

and the last thing to think about is another SS Forward ...definite no ...and instead of having Dybala & his inability to play with Ronaldo ...we will have Griezmann too...

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Yes to Alderwiereld. Hope he doesent ask too much
Alderweireld will be available for £25m from 25 July for 2 weeks only. That's the release clause. The Calciomercato quote above has a few minor factual errors.

If he's sold before that it'll cost more. Contract on the table at Spurs is around £125k per week which is around 7.5m Euros pa gross. So I guess that's the minimum he'd be looking for in wages.

Trippier is a stupid footballer and has been a liability this season. He can play as a defensive RB and an attacking RM reasonably well, but cannot combine the two to play as a wingback and is always out of position and making errors. I'm certain we'll be looking to sell one of our RBs; Trippier or Aurier. Please sign one of them!

But you shouldn't. Everton or West Ham would be more Trippier's level.

Last edited:

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
All the dreams now hit by a big bus .... we don't know who is the coach next season ... so the plans will be different ...

current Juve following up is just blurry and noisy images ....:boh:

and the last thing to think about is another SS Forward ...definite no ...and instead of having Dybala & his inability to play with Ronaldo ...we will have Griezmann too...
The right manager will make it happen. But with allegri it will never happen

Should have gotten Zidane whilst he was free

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Besides that, we should create a new Italian core.

Costa is great and in form he is almost impossible to defend, but he is to injury prone and imo he's lacking a end product.

The midfield should be our main priority though.
No, we shouldn't. We should only buy Italian players if they are good enough. We shouldn't compromise success, especially in Europe, to have more Italian players.

For example, if we have a choice between Barella and Ndombele, Barella can fuck right off.

If we have a choice between Immobile, Belotti, or Mbappe, it's obvious which player we should be going for.

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile, Barca are wrapping up deals for De Ligt, De Jong, and Griezmann.

Yes, I know it's not easy, but we should be trying to tie down Ndombele, and get a CB. Spending 100 to 120 million shouldn't be that much of a problem. After we bring in Ndombele and a quality CB, we can then shift our focus to the SS and CF positions, if necessary, and those luxury purchases like Chiesa.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Alderweireld will be available for £25m from 25 July for 2 weeks only. That's the release clause. The Calciomercato quote above has a few minor factual errors.

If he's sold before that it'll cost more. Contract on the table at Spurs is around £125k per week which is around 7.5m Euros pa gross. So I guess that's the minimum he'd be looking for in wages.

Trippier is a stupid footballer and has been a liability this season. He can play as a defensive RB and an attacking RM reasonably well, but cannot combine the two to play as a wingback and is always out of position and making errors. I'm certain we'll be looking to sell one of our RBs; Trippier or Aurier. Please sign one of them!

But you shouldn't. Everton or West Ham would be more Trippier's level.
Thats not too much actually, im kinda expecting him to ask for atleast 10M. We should definitely atleast match that offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)