Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Trump is wildly disliked by the media though.

In general, talking negatively about minorties is frowned upon everywhere in the Western world.

In Eastern European countries it’s not as taboo.
This is true, yes. However, even when taking into account people that vote solely along party lines, he still received millions of votes after running an entire campaign based around shit like that.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think I am racist in any way, but that's subjective.

Black'o'telly
You make that first claim, yet you will continue to reference his race in a negative way when talking about how he's a dumbass. Race is irrelevant to his dumbass actions, to bring it up would make your motives questionable, as you've seen above. Icardi is a shitbag, we all know that. But never is this said because he is an Argentine, or are any references made to that. I'm not trying to attack you, but do you see the difference there?

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Have you ever even been anywhere in this country?

Even catch any sort of American news in the past 2 years?

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
I haven't been to States but I have many American friends. This system which favors minorities is strong against the weak and weak against the strong. Consequently, they cannot take down the president but their aim is at ordinary people who don't want to follow this whole LGBTQ+ or Muslim, Black etc propaganda. Try to post something negative on Facebook or Twitter regarding minorities and you can be sued by some random organization for hatred speech or some other BS like that. Ordinary people don't have money to defend themselves in court opposed to these organizations. If you're lucky enough not to being sued they will label you as a racist, sexist, homophobic etc.

People who voted for Trump don't want to admit that because they are afraid of being labelled and prosecuted (even though half of the population voted for him). This is the modern freedom of speech. You are free to say whatever you want as long as you don't say anything negative about the minorities. However, if you're a white, catholic heterosexual male... oh boy, you should be ashamed you're alive and you should get used to being insulted.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Quazis agrees with this.
Well, as far as I am concerned the percentage of people with criminal record is much higher among the so called spanic society than white. You can say the same about the black. And this is a fact, there is official data about it. However, I do think that it is wrong to label every spanic and black person a criminal because obviously this is not true.

- - - Updated - - -

is this the mercato thread?
Yeah, I am sorry for all the OT. I just wanted to reply to posts quoting me or mentioning my name. Will not start any new unrelated discussion. Sorry again.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I haven't been to States but I have many American friends. This system which favors minorities is strong against the weak and weak against the strong. Consequently, they cannot take down the president but their aim is at ordinary people who don't want to follow this whole LGBTQ+ or Muslim, Black etc propaganda. Try to post something negative on Facebook or Twitter regarding minorities and you can be sued by some random organization for hatred speech or some other BS like that. Ordinary people don't have money to defend themselves in court opposed to these organizations. If you're lucky enough not to being sued they will label you as a racist, sexist, homophobic etc.

People who voted for Trump don't want to admit that because they are afraid of being labelled and prosecuted (even though half of the population voted for him). This is the modern freedom of speech. You are free to say whatever you want as long as you don't say anything negative about the minorities. However, if you're a white, catholic heterosexual male... oh boy, you should be ashamed you're alive and you should get used to being insulted.
You absolutely cannot get sued for hate speech or prosecuted for it, literally nothing you said is correct here. You sound crazy right now.

Apr 29, 2006
This is true, yes. However, even when taking into account people that vote solely along party lines, he still received millions of votes after running an entire campaign based around shit like that.

- - - Updated - - -

You make that first claim, yet you will continue to reference his race in a negative way when talking about how he's a dumbass. Race is irrelevant to his dumbass actions, to bring it up would make your motives questionable, as you've seen above. Icardi is a shitbag, we all know that. But never is this said because he is an Argentine, or are any references made to that. I'm not trying to attack you, but do you see the difference there?
When we talk about Icardi, we talk about shitbags who fucked up their best friends wife. Still, I guess a level below the Ryan Giggs cross. All of them made it for themselves.

Balotelli defines himself with racism. Imagine if after every game a caucasion forward starts talking how its racism, cause blacks are viewed as more athletic or some such non-sense. Balotelli and a lot of SJWs are a disaster and a full disservice to the real issues of racism. And, yes, I call him Black'o'telli because after everything he has done, all the failed coaches, teammates, fans and even bastards he already spawned on this world - he still blames racism and goes on an appology seeking quest, cause some faggot from Catania made fun of him? Grow up Mario, you are a dad now FFS.

Again - if I were to be bringing it up - saying he has a problem, cause he is black ... - yeah, you might have a point. The player spoke about it. If anything there should be other black people putting him in his place.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
When we talk about Icardi, we talk about shitbags who fucked up their best friends wife. Still, I guess a level below the Ryan Giggs cross. All of them made it for themselves.

Balotelli defines himself with racism. Imagine if after every game a caucasion forward starts talking how its racism, cause blacks are viewed as more athletic or some such non-sense. Balotelli and a lot of SJWs are a disaster and a full disservice to the real issues of racism. And, yes, I call him Black'o'telli because after everything he has done, all the failed coaches, teammates, fans and even bastards he already spawned on this world - he still blames racism and goes on an appology seeking quest, cause some faggot from Catania made fun of him? Grow up Mario, you are a dad now FFS.

Again - if I were to be bringing it up - saying he has a problem, cause he is black ... - yeah, you might have a point. The player spoke about it. If anything there should be other black people putting him in his place.
He doesn't "define" himself with it, he experiences it so he talks about it. The "caucasian forward" example makes no sense, so I will ignore it. Please provide an example of him blaming racism for how his career turned out.

Apr 29, 2006
You look threathened by the fact he's portraying himself a victim of racism. Maybe you're a racist?

Obviously Balo has issues, but hating him for it is stupid
Balo cannot get a team to play in the CL if he played for free. Never understood the word professionalism in his life and his career is over. He threatens he might not return to the NT if not called now, as if he is R9 + Paolo Rossi and won 2 WC singlehandedly for Italy. Publicly.

That is already a bye-bye offense to any NT player, even if he was an extraterrestrial.

Balo's message to fans and the public: "It's cause I am black...". Same day Kean becomes youngest Italy NT goalscorer. Everyone cheers - Kean is purple?!?

I honestly cannot grasp where the racism is? Except in Black'o'telli head.

- - - Updated - - -

He doesn't "define" himself with it, he experiences it so he talks about it. The "caucasian forward" example makes no sense, so I will ignore it. Please provide an example of him blaming racism for how his career turned out.
Oh, yes he defines himself with that. He talks about that all the time - It seems that's the thing he experiences. Others they go to win games, play football and other trivial matters.

Of course it doesn't make sense to you - you would consider it stupid perhaps. But what is the next level of this racism BS - everyone will go on the offensive. We lost 5-0 today, but they abused us racially! You are a millionaire, getting to enjoy his life and profession - not some victim Balo.

Apr 19, 2007
You absolutely cannot get sued for hate speech or prosecuted for it, literally nothing you said is correct here. You sound crazy right now.
I will say a lot of Trumpers wont admit bc of the backlash but you cant get sued or anything for saying crap like that. Although there are some cases like bakeries getting sued for not making cakes for gay marriages or chick fil a not being allowed in San Antonia airport bc their view on gays. Interesting times

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I will say a lot of Trumpers wont admit bc of the backlash but you cant get sued or anything for saying crap like that. Although there are some cases like bakeries getting sued for not making cakes for gay marriages or chick fil a not being allowed in San Antonia airport bc their view on gays. Interesting times
Too many snowflakes and butthurt SJWs in our world. I blame it on Vegans :p

In all honesty, some of this shit is ridiculous. Apparently, there's this school here that suspends students if they use "you're aids" "this is gay" or "faggot" :howler: :rofl:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
A bit random. Just wanted to know how the Keita Baldé brigade are getting on?
Just saw a Mario Bros advert and they showed a massive bullet from the game and just thought of him and his lovers here.

Just saying.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
De Ligt: "I'm inspired by Chiellini and Bonucci, transfer to Juve? possible ,but there are other clubs too." Raiola decides about my future. "

Hes coming, we now that ;) Raiola is our best friend.

Bez tytułu.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)