Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
De Ligt: "I'm inspired by Chiellini and Bonucci, transfer to Juve? possible ,but there are other clubs too." Raiola decides about my future. "

Hes coming, we now that ;) Raiola is our best friend.

Bez tytułu.png

Here is the stereo type :hustini:

Sign for us I don’t know... for 100 m...2-3 years he will peak.... then Raiola opens up his mouth ... breaks our hearts ....and steel big commission ...transfer to EPL .... 2-3 years opens up ... break their hearts...another super commission to enjoy in Monaco nightlife...then end up in Barca or RM .... then French league transfer as he and his coach are not aligned ... then i don’t know ... De ligt states back his love to Juve ....but already we got over it .....:depressed:

i wish the links to Koulibaly are true ...just sign him and forget this department for 10 years its worth 100 m...

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We need to get Balotelli here. Its destiny

*Insertpicofbaloinjuveshirt
Talent wise we should have got him 10 years ago.. Mental wise is where the problem lies..
The dude is just mental and no matter how you trying to defend him you just cant..
The dude went to a concert without informing his club and then posted a pic on Instagram... The guy pisses on boots in the locker room...
Put that aside - He is one of those players I really wanted to see in our shirt..

Also just think of the risk - Kean sees him as the player he likes the most so he could have a negative influence on him...

I guess Kean is our Balotelli now and a not a mental one...

- - - Updated - - -

The italian arturo vidal
First of all I havent seen you post in a month now I think so - Welcome back
Second Barella is a very good player but he is certainly no Vidal..
Third - IMO Barella`s market value exceeds his real value because he is Italian and Italy dont have too many good young midfielders...
Barella for 20M is a no brainer but I`d definitely skip on a 50M Barella...

- - - Updated - - -

If we’re gonna swap for anyone it’ll be Manolas not Zaniolo.
Actually both would be good deals..
Zaniolo is young and talented
Manolas could fill our void in defense
While both would take a lower wage than Higuain so you basically get what you need and ship what you dont need + save some wages

Last edited:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus identified Toby Alderweireld as one of the next possible defensive reinforcements. He has a valuation of €30m but could be exchanged: Spurs like Douglas Costa, even though he's valued higher. [La Stampa

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
CI reports Real want Pjanic and want to offer Kroos in exchange but it seems Pjanic is deemed as a non transferable player
By the way am I the only one excited by the signing of Ramsey?! I mean he isnt Ronaldo or something but he is a creative midfielder - something we really lack
IMO he is the main creativity for Arsenal probably since Bergkamp

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
CI reports Real want Pjanic and want to offer Kroos in exchange but it seems Pjanic is deemed as a non transferable player
By the way am I the only one excited by the signing of Ramsey?! I mean he isnt Ronaldo or something but he is a creative midfielder - something we really lack
IMO he is the main creativity for Arsenal probably since Bergkamp
Really?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Does he know how many great creative attacking players Arsenal has had in the past? :shifty:
Of course but he was the main link if you ask me (and yeah I know Arsenal was very creative in the past..)
Maybe I took it a bit too far but he is someone Im looking forward to see playing for Juve unlike Emre Can who I wanted to see as a new player and not because of himself

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Sell:
Douglas Costa - 40M
Cuadrado - 20M
Higuain - 36M
Khedira - free

Buy:
De Ligt - 70M
Chiesa - 50M
Ramsey - free

Woj
Cancelo Bonucci Chiellini Alex Sandro
Ramsey Pjanic Matuidi
Dybala Mandzukic CR7

Perin
MDS Rugani De Ligt Spinnazola
Bentancur Can X
Chiesa Kean Bernardeschi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)