Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Well Sandro for 60m
Sign Moreno on a free and make him second choice behind Spinazzola
Spend that 60m on top of our original budget on a WC midfielder

Flawless plan

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Everything is racist nowadays since people are fucking whiny pussies. Actually all people have become fucking whiny feminists. God damn how I hate todays whiny humanity.

Just saying. You can continue.
Inform yourself first, Balotelli usually speaks out because he is constantly sent bonafide disgusting racist comments in his Instagram, like extremely frequently.

He is an immature and troubled guy in general, it's very easy to see why he is fed up his so called countrymen have been verbally and in writing racially abusing him for basically his entire career.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
In europe, is it ok for Poles to be racist against blacks? like in the same way its ok for blacks to be racist against whites in the US because ypu can be racist upward but not downward
It works the same way as it does in USA. You either speak well about minorities or you don't speak about them at all.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
It works the same way as it does in USA. You either speak well about minorities or you don't speak about them at all.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Have you ever even been anywhere in this country?

Even catch any sort of American news in the past 2 years?

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
Trump is wildly disliked by the media though.

In general, talking negatively about minorties is frowned upon everywhere in the Western world.

In Eastern European countries it’s not as taboo.

Apr 29, 2006
I think I should clarify some of the confusion stemming from my post. I don't think I am racist in any way, but that's subjective. I hate victim hood though.

Our beloved 'brother' Mario has been thrown away by basically everybody. One of the players both clubs of Milan are happy they don't own. Totti, Vieira and Mancini went not just racist, but full rapist on Black'o'telly. Wanna talk about marginalized minorities - take a good look at Zlatan. Balotelli should have - thats a good male role model for him.

While Italy, me (and most Juve fans) are cheering Kean, youngest Italy scorer and so forth... Mario is again a victim of racism - he wasn't invited from the french riviera. Wonder why R9 wasn't abused even in those 'wild', 'politically incorrect' 90s? Cause he was a football player, not a ....

As for those truly educated on the virtues of racism in the US of A - well, half of Italy are Roma-ns. Are they self-hating semi-dark men (a-la Sacha Baron Cohen) trying to heal the divide?
I think most of them want to watch the game and talk trash. All of them together. Using racism to protect yourself from the public backlash is almost anti-semitic in nature.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."[/QUOTE]
Quazis agrees with this.

- - - Updated - - -

...still calls him black'o'telly :lol: ..stopped reading that bullshit at this point btw.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
@Wittl

There's another journalist that still thinks Pepinello is coming

The chances of this happening and the funny part they put 2 bogus rumors together as if one cancel each other..

- - - Updated - - -

Yep he is the best CB outside the top clubs.

Yeah Napoli is not a top club.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
He is one of the best overall as well..
When taking everything into consideration he is the best signing possible (defense) - I`d definitely rather him than De Ligt and De Ligt is insanely gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)