Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I can't stand this Mario Black'o'telli guy. Shit, I probably associate the word racism more with him, than with Hitler. Whining all the time, bitching and complaining - 'Why always him?'. He must be the missing link, someone from his family in 10 000 generations will evolve into a monkey, which in another 10 000 generation may turn into a human.

No one can stand him. Patrick Vieira is one of the latest in the line. Call him for the NT? Hell NO! Not even if Mino Raiola runs 100m under 10 seconds for that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
There seems to be a mass exodus from Atletico Madrid this summer. Godin is certainly leaving. Hernandez is reported to be a Bayern player next year. It's also said Griezmann has asked to leave and City is pursuing Saul.
Hope we target Saul or Koke, but we'll probably go after Savic.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
There seems to be a mass exodus from Atletico Madrid this summer. Godin is certainly leaving. Hernandez is reported to be a Bayern player next year. It's also said Griezmann has asked to leave and City is pursuing Saul.
Hope we target Saul or Koke, but we'll probably go after Savic.
Don't want neither of them, they are definitely NOT worth the price.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
@Wittl

There's another journalist that still thinks Pepinello is coming

The problem with Pep ...he has a clause + his high salary + the players he wants ....so I don't think this will happen ...huge amount of money will be thrown and it the end maybe we will win this fucking CL ...Keep Allegri please and enhance the squad ....and I think our management are happy with a coach just use what he have in his hands ...never complain ...never ask specific players and do his best to clean the management hidden miscalculations ...

Allegri forever ...and hope Atletico match is a reference point to that ....am Big fan of him

I was checking videos of Chiesa on youtube, Like the Tuzers said ....he is great and still 21 years ...and can form with Kean a catastrophic attack ... BUT ...
we don't need him ...or better described.... We urgently need big fix in midfield and Chellini hire ....we need to sort out these urgently .....
maybe for Chiesa paying 35 m this year and keep him another year with Fiorentina then next year pay another 35m and he will be ours ...

Koulibaly ... if he comes it will be very great ..but expensive 100m ....but why not ...as i think De Ligt will be Barca player ...

In midfield, Ndombele is a must ....we need that black panther ....as i gave up on the expensive & attention whore Pogba...

Dybala ....I'm still firm on my opinion ....trade with Icardi ...

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
The problem with Pep ...he has a clause + his high salary + the players he wants ....so I don't think this will happen ...huge amount of money will be thrown and it the end maybe we will win this fucking CL ...Keep Allegri please and enhance the squad ....and I think our management are happy with a coach just use what he have in his hands ...never complain ...never ask specific players and do his best to clean the management hidden miscalculations ...

Allegri forever ...and hope Atletico match is a reference point to that ....am Big fan of him

I was checking videos of Chiesa on youtube, Like the Tuzers said ....he is great and still 21 years ...and can form with Kean a catastrophic attack ... BUT ...
we don't need him ...or better described.... We urgently need big fix in midfield and Chellini hire ....we need to sort out these urgently .....
maybe for Chiesa paying 35 m this year and keep him another year with Fiorentina then next year pay another 35m and he will be ours ...

Koulibaly ... if he comes it will be very great ..but expensive 100m ....but why not ...as i think De Ligt will be Barca player ...

In midfield, Ndombele is a must ....we need that black panther ....as i gave up on the expensive & attention whore Pogba...

Dybala ....I'm still firm on my opinion ....trade with Icardi ...
70m for Chiesa? :sergio:
black panther? :sergio:
Dybala for Icardi? :sergio:

I do agree we need to hire Chiellini tho

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I can't stand this Mario Black'o'telli guy. Shit, I probably associate the word racism more with him, than with Hitler. Whining all the time, bitching and complaining - 'Why always him?'. He must be the missing link, someone from his family in 10 000 generations will evolve into a monkey, which in another 10 000 generation may turn into a human.
Not sure if juventuz or stormfront

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
70m for Chiesa? :sergio:
black panther? :sergio:
Dybala for Icardi? :sergio:

I do agree we need to hire Chiellini tho
Wait wait ....

70m it's not me who decide ...as the latest news ....the figure is 70m with a lot of competition....if it comes to me ...it will be loan with an option of a loan :lol:
Ndombele is not black panther ? ,,,I think he is or at least in the road to be he is 22 ...(am complementing here)

as for dybala case ....we talked too much about this ...we disagree on this .... this is it ..:hi:I respect ur opinion & respect mine ....Unless

you wana challenge me on a bet ?? more interesting :think:

It's Juventinoo, it must be :sergio:
Join us on discussion ....instead of farting here and their

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

No one can stand him. Patrick Vieira is one of the latest in the line. Call him for the NT? Hell NO! Not even if Mino Raiola runs 100m under 10 seconds for that.
:rofl: Fucking hell

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

He's like Juve rivals in Serie A. Instead of taking their fate into their own hands they just prefer to blame us for their failures and do nothing.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Did he just blast Balotelli because he's a victim of racism? I get that he's painting himself as a victim in the process, but someone needs to confront and speak up when racism is involved otherwise it becomes normal.

Besides he has issues, but lately he's been behaving decently, and he's usually liked by everyone he's meeting
Everything is racist nowadays since people are fucking whiny pussies. Actually all people have become fucking whiny feminists. God damn how I hate todays whiny humanity.

Just saying. You can continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)