Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (139 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I just hope those players we have scattered around can get us 50-60 million in total. That'll go a long way towards getting us one of Ndombele or De Ligt.

I have a feeling our budget before sales might be 100 million.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
nope we paid 16m to his agents/himself to get him
plusvalenza is still calculated based on the book value, which is zero with emre can. agents costs wouldn't influence book value, so any money that we would get for costa would 100% be considered as plusvalenza.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Yeah, unfortunately we have to deal with Can for at least another season. Crap!
okay-ish as a bench option - then again, his wages are too high for a bench player.

but the good thing with free players is that they don't have a high book value, so no minusvalenza to worry about. we could always rescind can's contract like we did with llorente.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
plusvalenza is still calculated based on the book value, which is zero with emre can. agents costs wouldn't influence book value, so any money that we would get for can would 100% be considered as plusvalenza.
Nope, this cost was capitalised as part of his registration rights. It was in the 17/18 accounts and that's how we know; there may or may not be other expenses to sign him but we won't know that until the 18/19 accounts come out. At the end of 18/19 his book value would be €12m because his is a 4 year contract. Plusvalenza would be anything on top of that.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Nope, this cost was capitalised as part of his registration rights. It was in the 17/18 accounts and that's how we know; there may or may not be other expenses to sign him but we won't know that until the 18/19 accounts come out. At the end of 18/19 his book value would be €12m because his is a 4 year contract. Plusvalenza would be anything on top of that.
was it really? pirlo's and llorente's book value was zero when the club terminated their contract, so in those cases i wonder there were any agent fees involved at all. also, dani alves had some 400k book value after a similar case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)