Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (135 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I can't see pogba in any other position except on left side of a three man midfield
Yeah that's what I meant to put him as

However it seems a bit impossible to me to have 6 potential starters for 3 spots

Unless we say fuck it and so something like this

-------------Pjanic----------
Rabiot------------Pogba
-----------Ramsey----------
----Dybala-Ronaldo---

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

However it seems a bit impossible to me to have 6 potential starters for 3 spots

Rabiot------------Pogba
----Dybala-Ronaldo---
Sarri favourite formation is 4-3-3

Jul 20, 2012

Rabiot------------Pogba
----Dybala-Ronaldo---
If pogba/ndombele/sms come, and we sell Costa, I expect a formation like this

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sarri has already said he doesn't have a formation

He said he's played a 4 3 1 2, 4 4 2 and a 4 4 3
He said he bases his formation on the players at his disposal
Also why does he has to choose?! Why not picking the formation adjusting it to each purpose
4-3-3 when you use D.Costa (if he remains)
4-3-1-2 when Ramsey and Rabiot are used (considering we keep Dybala)
4-4-2 when I dont know figure this out yourself..

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

Rabiot------------Pogba
----Dybala-Ronaldo---
I like this formation ...but did not Dybala failed in this one ? also 4 3 3 and he failed too as he is not a winger

we can put Ronaldo as CF and Dybala as SS but we limited Ronaldo effectiveness a lot ..

We saw Ronaldo with Mandzu (CF) worked very well ...until he got injured ...

I can't see Dybala here ...unless Sarri innovate something ....

just my opinion

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Apparently we have a lemon for a RB.

Lemon Law apply on Italian transfers? @GordoDeCentral

---

Selling Cancelo soooooo now we need ANOTHER RB and STILL need another CB because we love to loan players out after wasting money on them because it makes ZERO sense to use that money now for someone to stay and play.

We are on a roll. :baus:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I like this formation ...but did not Dybala failed in this one ? also 4 3 3 and he failed too as he is not a winger

we can put Ronaldo as CF and Dybala as SS but we limited Ronaldo effectiveness a lot ..

We saw Ronaldo with Mandzu (CF) worked very well ...until he got injured ...

I can't see Dybala here ...unless Sarri innovate something ....

just my opinion
Dybala would be a second striker

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Rabiot------------Pogba
----Dybala-Ronaldo---
Where with icardi, Costa, Berna?

- - - Updated - - -

---

Selling Cancelo soooooo now we need ANOTHER RB and STILL need another CB because we love to loan players out after wasting money on them because it makes ZERO sense to use that money now for someone to stay and play.

It was tied with the Sturaro deal, and we need a more ready CB anyway. Demiral is enough youth (for now)

As for RB, get ready for Lirola :tuttosport:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

---

Are you referring to cancelo? Far from being a dud

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Where with icardi, Costa, Berna?

- - - Updated - - -

It was tied with the Sturaro deal, and we need a more ready CB anyway. Demiral is enough youth (for now)

As for RB, get ready for Lirola :tuttosport:
No Icardi
When costa and Berna play 4 3 3

No lie, if we are gonna spend money to bring in some mediocre right back I'd prefer to give Lirola a shot

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
No Icardi
When costa and Berna play 4 3 3

No lie, if we are gonna spend money to bring in some mediocre right back I'd prefer to give Lirola a shot
I think we buy icardi and i think we wont see (much) more action in terms of additions. We already got our starting mids, we might add a SMS or Ndombele if we feel like Ramsey is too much of a injury risk and we dont trust Can and Bentancur so much. Dybala either leaves or rotates with icardi/Costa, in which case Berna suffers playing time.

We once gave Higgy 7.5M wages as our star player, we might now have guys on the bench with those wages if the rumors of Pogba/SMS/Ndombele and icardi coming are true. I dont see how sarri will manage such a huge squad

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

---

Darmian in to replace Cancelo

Nationalism :ziz:

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Transfers is about spending money wisely. First of all what do we really need:
1. A central defender : De Ligt is the player to buy, we all seen his qualities. Yes he is worth 85/90 mil.
with Demiral and him we do not need more.
We can sell Cancelo for 60 and I thinks that Spina would do very well as RB. Keep Alexsandro..
2. we need 2 med fielders . Rabiot is coming good player I like him, He may have difficult mentality , but look at Edgar Davids before he came to Juve.
Now for the second one. Pogba for 150 , I like him but no thanks. SMS yes at a price not higher and 100 and with swaps. Zaniolo no thanks, so overrated in Italy
he is not worth 50 mil. Slappy player 25 mil. nothing more. Ndombele yes great talent can player different positions in MF has technique, physique and work rate.
Buy for 80.
3. Chiesa yes but I do not see him here or any where else this year than Fiorentina with Comisso. If he goes the price will be very high not less than 100 mil.
4. maybe we have to sell some . Paratici's job. sell Khedira, Matuidi, Manzukic, Higuain and Perin. We should be able to make some money.
If we sell Cancelo for 60, Orsolini is gone for 15. we should be able to make 70 for the lot. spending 85+80+15 = 180 . In 60+70+15 = 145. Spending 35
and please lets not buy Icardi waste of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)