Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (164 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
If we have serious money, bring a serious midfielder like SMS, Pogba or Ndombele and don't sell anything except the deadwood
If we don't have serious money, bring in Rabiot, sell the deadwood and call it a day

Please no more fundraising for one position at the expense of another

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
I agree with @Salvo , it’s tough having those 6 as midfielders, for a possible 3 positions. If it happens tho... I guess it’s a good dilemma to have as a coach, I just think some players wouldn’t be too happy unless they know what they’re signing up for

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Yeah that's what I meant to put him as

However it seems a bit impossible to me to have 6 potential starters for 3 spots

Unless we say fuck it and so something like this

-------------Pjanic----------
Rabiot------------Pogba
-----------Ramsey----------
----Dybala-Ronaldo---
Biiutifull!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Rabiot for free is way too good to pass up. 7M wages isn't astronomical either. We'd still be missing that dynamic all-rounder B2B ala Vidal. Khedira is obviously gone but between Can, Matuidi and Bentancur all basically play the same role - mezzalas with poise and defensive skill but nothing to write home about going forward. One of them will have to leave if we were to get Pogba/SMS/Ndombele.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I agree with @Salvo , it’s tough having those 6 as midfielders, for a possible 3 positions. If it happens tho... I guess it’s a good dilemma to have as a coach, I just think some players wouldn’t be too happy unless they know what they’re signing up for
Fagiot isn't and shouldn't be a guaranteed starter. Can can be deployed in various positions, but he shouldn't be guaranteed a starting role either. The same applies to Bentancur.

- - - Updated - - -

Rabiot for free is way too good to pass up. 7M wages isn't astronomical either. We'd still be missing that dynamic all-rounder B2B ala Vidal. Khedira is obviously gone but between Can, Matuidi and Bentancur all basically play the same role - mezzalas with poise and defensive skill but nothing to write home about going forward. One of them will have to leave if we were to get Pogba/SMS/Ndombele.
Matuidi leaves. It's that simple. Fagiot and Ramsey are not enough of an upgrade, and the midfield would still lack something.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Fagiot isn't and shouldn't be a guaranteed starter. Can can be deployed in various positions, but he shouldn't be guaranteed a starting role either. The same applies to Bentancur.

- - - Updated - - -

Matuidi leaves. It's that simple. Fagiot and Ramsey are not enough of an upgrade, and the midfield would still lack something.
Wrong. Bentancur should be guaranteed at one thing...and that's starting from the bench. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

BenCANTur

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2018
Anything concrete on Paul guys? Any plane we can track hahaha?

Fml I don't want to wait until August or even July for it. I just want this to be done! Fml if he will choose Real.
I truly believe Dybala and co have convinced him. He was at the scudetto party too where everyone definitely would have pushed him to come back.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Wrong. Bentancur should be guaranteed at one thing...and that's starting from the bench. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

BenCANTur
:rolleyes: lay off the guy hes like 21 hard to blame him when most of the team gave poor individual accounts of themselves last season. he will cone good and once again history will prove hustini a stinker

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:rolleyes: lay off the guy hes like 21 hard to blame him when most of the team gave poor individual accounts of themselves last season. he will cone good and once again history will prove hustini a stinker
i have been right too many times for history to even try to prove me wrong

know ur role kylie

- - - Updated - - -

He’s still up in buffalo
I figured as much, and still a cop I assume.

He hasn't been here in years. Find him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)