Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvmnz

Jul 28, 2015
would make sense to sell Cancelo for 50-60m and get Trippier for Tottenham asking fee of 50m

- - - Updated - - -

More than Trippier I'd try for Bellerin maybe he wants a new adventure elsewhere
bellerin is not good enough for juventus. there’s a reason you dont hear abt barcelona anymore - he’s regressed since 15/16 great season

dont see logic of swapping trippier for cancelo for 0-10m gain. dont rly prefer trippier cause age/potential is less, but i like trippier’s solidity last season (rated strongly in defensive contribution by whoscored).

if this is happening, we better not be paying 50 for trippier, imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
:rolleyes: lay off the guy hes like 21 hard to blame him when most of the team gave poor individual accounts of themselves last season. he will cone good and once again history will prove hustini a stinker
:agree:
Hustini is dead wrong on this one. Its really incredible how underrated Rodrigo is on TuZ.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:agree:
Hustini is dead wrong on this one. Its really incredible how underrated Rodrigo is on TuZ.
i understand. he has had poor games but so did all of our midfielders. Bentancur imo is the one who gets slack because of his young age and inexperience

the skill and coolness under pressure are there he just needs time to become a more complete player.

pay no mind to hustini he has the attention span and memory of a coked out squirrel

- - - Updated - - -

lol he had what, 1-2 goal or 2-3 assist?

guy is incredibly average in basically everything. Is there anything he actually excels in?
:hustini:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i understand. he has had poor games but so did all of our midfielders. Bentancur imo is the one who gets slack because of his young age and inexperience

- - - Updated - - -

:hustini:
slack how? Matuidi was hammered all season for being annoying with the ball. Pjanic was hammered all season for being inconsistent? Don't get me started on Sami. They all received criticism but I haven't seen one person give him "slack" because of his age and inexperience but because he slowed our build up because he always passed back, he had no balls (guts) to try and get forward, etc

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
slack how? Matuidi was hammered all season for being annoying with the ball. Pjanic was hammered all season for being inconsistent? Don't get me started on Sami. They all received criticism but I haven't seen one person give him "slack" because of his age and inexperience.
what does giving someone slack mean?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

guy is incredibly average in basically everything. Is there anything he actually excels in?
He's a good DM prospect. In that position he excels at stopping counters, headers, anticipation. And he can dribble pressing forwards and break that first line. For example, Pjanic can only make a sideways pass (a good one but still).

As a B2B he excels at nothing.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He's a good DM prospect. In that position he excels at stopping counters, headers, anticipation. And he can dribble pressing forwards and break that first line. For example, Pjanic can only make a sideways pass (a good one but still).

As a B2B he excels at nothing.
Yellow cards. Yellow cards everywhere. Picks up the most stupid cards.

not sure that translates at strong anticipation

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Yellow cards. Yellow cards everywhere. Picks up the most stupid cards.

not sure that translates at strong anticipation
Most of his yellows were professional. Some were dumb. He's 21 years old. His anticipation in a deep block is good. And when the team presses, he can steal passes in midfield.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/slack

- - - Updated - - -

Most of his yellows were professional. Some were dumb. He's 21 years old. His anticipation in a deep block is good. And when the team presses, he can steal passes in midfield.
So slot him in late in the game to lock down the middle? Can't waste a starting spot on someone that contributes so little IMO.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015

Dybala had 5+4 in 30 games last season, while playing a forward and a supposed grown up. Bentancur is easily a better player then Barella and such, and he is younger.
Guy is an amazing tackler, has great touch, big and tough. And I’d wager Pjanic(a veteran) gets a stupid yellows much more often.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ben is good. Calma.

Ask @Sarrismo for some of his Xanax
That's all he ever will be.

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala had 5+4 in 30 games last season, while playing a forward and a supposed grown up. Bentancur is easily a better player then Barella and such, and he is younger.
Guy is an amazing tackler, has great touch, big and tough. And I’d wager Pjanic(a veteran) gets a stupid yellows much more often.
our entire midfield was a repository of yellow cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)