Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
pfft ok but you flipflop worse then Hilary so you will come around when the time is right.
I had hopes for him, he started so well but he literally didn't improve the entire season. How is that possible with as much playing time that there really wasn't any part of his game that improved?

Even max said he needed to take risks going forward and that was halfway through the season so the last half of the season you would have thought maybe he would try to take risks...he didn't.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Transfers is about spending money wisely. First of all what do we really need:
1. A central defender : De Ligt is the player to buy, we all seen his qualities. Yes he is worth 85/90 mil.
with Demiral and him we do not need more.
We can sell Cancelo for 60 and I thinks that Spina would do very well as RB. Keep Alexsandro..
2. we need 2 med fielders . Rabiot is coming good player I like him, He may have difficult mentality , but look at Edgar Davids before he came to Juve.
Now for the second one. Pogba for 150 , I like him but no thanks. SMS yes at a price not higher and 100 and with swaps. Zaniolo no thanks, so overrated in Italy
he is not worth 50 mil. Slappy player 25 mil. nothing more. Ndombele yes great talent can player different positions in MF has technique, physique and work rate.
Buy for 80.
3. Chiesa yes but I do not see him here or any where else this year than Fiorentina with Comisso. If he goes the price will be very high not less than 100 mil.
4. maybe we have to sell some . Paratici's job. sell Khedira, Matuidi, Manzukic, Higuain and Perin. We should be able to make some money.
If we sell Cancelo for 60, Orsolini is gone for 15. we should be able to make 70 for the lot. spending 85+80+15 = 180 . In 60+70+15 = 145. Spending 35
and please lets not buy Icardi waste of money.
1. De Ligt is a no brainer for anyone who get him. You have a cb for the next 12years. Cheaper than buying one after another for a lower price and swapping cause they aren't good enough.
We've seen the best Spinazzola as Left Back.... it would make more sense to sell Sandro rather than Cancelo.
Sandro is a 0 on our books so even if we sell him for 40-45m it's like selling Cancelo for 75-80m... and he is 3years older as well.
Sell Sandro keep Spinazzola, buy a replacemente and keep Cancelo.
2. Before buying we need to sell Matuidi and Khedira. We already got Ramsey and Rabiot (giving it's 100% done) we need someone better but we're on a bad spot.
Can,Bentancur,Khedira and Matuidi... honestly I'd keep only 1 of them. Rabiot,Pjanic,Ramsey,Can + someone of Pogba quality
3. Chiesa is decent but I would neve pay 60-70m for him.
4. Paratici to be perfect should manage to sell: Khedira 10m, Matuidi 20m , Mandzukic 20m , Higuain 36m, Perin 10m.
Then we gotta see how Sarri wanna play. If we need wingers or what. Because if we need wingers Dybala can be sold as well if not we'll sell Cuadrado-Costa as well
They need a plan and sell players well

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Just another day of nothingness, inter looking like buying decent Napoli seem to be doing the same so we need to get this mercato right or we could end up watching inter win the league with a juve guy as manager while we linger in the next 2 positions with a Napoli guy running the ship :wallbang:

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Just another day of nothingness, inter looking like buying decent Napoli seem to be doing the same so we need to get this mercato right or we could end up watching inter win the league with a juve guy as manager while we linger in the next 2 positions with a Napoli guy running the ship :wallbang:
It’s not that bad! We signed Ramsey, now on the verge of securing Rabiot for free (according to reports). That’s already a far better signings than what Inter and Naples have made IMO. The best is yet to come hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Rabiot for free is way too good to pass up. 7M wages isn't astronomical either. We'd still be missing that dynamic all-rounder B2B ala Vidal. Khedira is obviously gone but between Can, Matuidi and Bentancur all basically play the same role - mezzalas with poise and defensive skill but nothing to write home about going forward. One of them will have to leave if we were to get Pogba/SMS/Ndombele.
I see Bentancur as that kind of player, but he needs someone to guide him and help him achieve that potential.

I think we'll play 4231 with Costa, Ronaldo, Dybala and Berna.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Apr 19, 2007
1. De Ligt is a no brainer for anyone who get him. You have a cb for the next 12years. Cheaper than buying one after another for a lower price and swapping cause they aren't good enough.
We've seen the best Spinazzola as Left Back.... it would make more sense to sell Sandro rather than Cancelo.
Sandro is a 0 on our books so even if we sell him for 40-45m it's like selling Cancelo for 75-80m... and he is 3years older as well.
Sell Sandro keep Spinazzola, buy a replacemente and keep Cancelo.
2. Before buying we need to sell Matuidi and Khedira. We already got Ramsey and Rabiot (giving it's 100% done) we need someone better but we're on a bad spot.
Can,Bentancur,Khedira and Matuidi... honestly I'd keep only 1 of them. Rabiot,Pjanic,Ramsey,Can + someone of Pogba quality
3. Chiesa is decent but I would neve pay 60-70m for him.
4. Paratici to be perfect should manage to sell: Khedira 10m, Matuidi 20m , Mandzukic 20m , Higuain 36m, Perin 10m.
Then we gotta see how Sarri wanna play. If we need wingers or what. Because if we need wingers Dybala can be sold as well if not we'll sell Cuadrado-Costa as well
They need a plan and sell players well
Every part of me wants De Ligt but I dont really think we need him this year. If we can get him but not sure he is the most important need
Cancelo I think is being mentioned for being a bad character where Sandro seems to not have that Issue. In any case I somewhat agree with you unless the character issue is true.

We should be able to sell some of our no name players like orsolini,cerri etch and use that to cover the new depth players such as demiral and romero and other players back and forth. If we did get in between 80-100mil off of those players we could replace them with 2 free players(ramsey,Rabiot) Kean who basically is new to the team as he wasnt really needed last season for numbers, higuain wasnt here and get a gk for 7-10 mil.
If we do that we have money for possibly a Pogba and maybe even another?

I have a weird feeling Pjanic is leaving as well and maybe that could help fund getting De Ligt and Pogba? Thats the fucking dream for me

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
it seems odd to me that we show no interest in him. young italian skilled CM and Isnt Cagliari one of the clubs we have good relations with?

maybe they want midfielders who are a bit more physical?
Yeah it's baffling

We slept on Sensi 2 years ago

Barella and Tonali are now the yung bluds that we should be snatching up to fortify the middle in the next 2 years

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Every part of me wants De Ligt but I dont really think we need him this year. If we can get him but not sure he is the most important need
Cancelo I think is being mentioned for being a bad character where Sandro seems to not have that Issue. In any case I somewhat agree with you unless the character issue is true.

We should be able to sell some of our no name players like orsolini,cerri etch and use that to cover the new depth players such as demiral and romero and other players back and forth. If we did get in between 80-100mil off of those players we could replace them with 2 free players(ramsey,Rabiot) Kean who basically is new to the team as he wasnt really needed last season for numbers, higuain wasnt here and get a gk for 7-10 mil.
If we do that we have money for possibly a Pogba and maybe even another?

I have a weird feeling Pjanic is leaving as well and maybe that could help fund getting De Ligt and Pogba? Thats the fucking dream for me
We already sold to bologna
https://www.juventus.com/it/news/news/2019/orsolini-a-titolo-definitivo-al-bologna.php
15 mil. To be payed in 3 years I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)