Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (128 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I believe it will be Hysaj, logical choice. The rumours will come soon. At the moment he is not close to anybody, even if United was mentioned ( aren't they really close signing Wan-Bissaka?)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Bentancur being sold wouldn't help with funds as half of his sale goes back to Boca does it not?

If jorginho was bought and another big name..e.g.. pogba or SMS then Pjanic is the only midfielder that is available for sale who woupd get us enough funds to help balance the books.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yes, for this year, long term these guys might be world class gems that provides us a CL class midfield for many years. Rabiot is now free, but not cheap on wages. How will he behave? Seeing his last year at PSG, how he responded about not making french team last WC, I am not sure about his professionalism. Is he really that great?

How long will he be better, and how long will he be better for us?
I'm not a fan of Rabiot. The only players we are linked to, and who can give us an immense boost in quality are Pogba, Ndombele and SMS.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
I'm not a fan of Rabiot. The only players we are linked to, and who can give us an immense boost in quality are Pogba, Ndombele and SMS.
I am thinking the same, and for some reason I think we are not really able to get one of these, For that reason I would prefer we look further into the future and get players that are maybe more of a gamble to have a bright future in front of them, such as Tonali and Barella. hell, I woul like it if we would try and steal Lorenzo Pellegrini while at it. they would not necessarily right away be an improvement over Khedira and Matuidi, but in a few years most likely they will be.
We have not had a more than decent midfield since MVP. Even then on Tuz we were already discussing future MVP (Maronne, Veratti, Pogba) missing out on Veratti and Maronne not turning out the way we hoped.
Freebies are cool, but there is sometimes a reason they are freebies (just not world class, or bitches).

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
meanwhile in British media

:barza::rofl::rofl::rofl:
They are very realistic in England arent they?!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know what has happened to him.He started the season strong and just faded away. I hope the management hasn't lost their faith in him.I say this that even with boca been owed 50% I think he would still go for more than matuidi and khedira combined.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't know that.He is definitely staying.
I wonder what happens if we swap him rather than sell him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)