Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Speaking of middle ground.. I always thought Guardiola's wardrobe was pretty dumb for a manager. To me it's either a suit or a track suit. Guardiola looks like he just came from the mall or something.
disagree i think its a better look then a track suit

- - - Updated - - -

i always wear a suit and tie when managing teams or well my avatar does

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Has Sarri ever used anything but 4-3-3?
“I don’t see how you could say that I’m a tactical fundamentalist when I started at Empoli with 4-3-1-2, then moved to 4-3-3 at Napoli and a disguised 4-4-2 at Chelsea.

“I honestly don’t know what Sarrismo is. I read in the dictionary it was more than a tactical philosophy. I have always been me.

“I might change my views of football and life over the years with experience, but the concepts remain the same.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Again, we should be adding starter level caliber players. Tonali is at least 2-3 years from being Juve level, and Barella isn't there yet. They can both be useful as 5th/6th options, coming off the bench or starting games against cannon fodder.
Yes, for this year, long term these guys might be world class gems that provides us a CL class midfield for many years. Rabiot is now free, but not cheap on wages. How will he behave? Seeing his last year at PSG, how he responded about not making french team last WC, I am not sure about his professionalism. Is he really that great?
Rakib is that you?!

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention Rabiot is better and free while the others would cost around 90M combined..
How long will he be better, and how long will he be better for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)