Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (161 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
honestly, i can't. it wouldn't make sense as boca would get 50% of his transfer fee.

we either need players or plusvalenza. if we sell him, we won't have either.
I don't know what has happened to him.He started the season strong and just faded away. I hope the management hasn't lost their faith in him.I say this that even with boca been owed 50% I think he would still go for more than matuidi and khedira combined.

- - - Updated - - -

Benatncur renewed his contract just recently.
Didn't know that.He is definitely staying.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
this also. but i always remember evra renewing with manure just a couple of days before his contract expired - just to sign for juve a couple of days later.
Of course it's not a sure bet, but usually contract extension is a good indicator that player will stay. This and that 50% clause will make his sale less probable.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't know that.He is definitely staying.
It's not even official yet. Agresti reported it a week ago.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Of course it's not a sure bet, but usually contract extension is a good indicator that player will stay. This and that 50% clause will make his sale less probable.
yea selling Ben would not make much sense.

Sami is done, i imagine we will pay out most of his contract to get him to leave this summer.

Not sure about Matuidi but i feel he and cuadrado will likely be looked at as players who could be in the way of squad size rules.

unfortunately we wont make much cash from any of these players.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
this place would fall apart without me.

You and RUS would roam the forums unchecked. Mark would spend all day stressing out over transfers and with no sexy ASMR to unwind he would unravel within days banning members just for posting in his threads.

it would be like I Am Legend in this bitch as the few surviving tuzzers battle for their lives against a horde of double accounts and trolls pretending to be juve fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 154)