Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
As much as Ousmane Dembele
Dembele for me is a great player who can easily become the best in the world for his role.
Jado Sancho is very young and seem quite good
Kai Havertz also seems very good and decisive in a very young age but he will probably cost twice as much as Sancho or am I wrong?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
De Ligt: "Is it is true that I dream of Barcelona? No, I do not have a dream club that isn't Ajax. The only dream I had was to play for Ajax. I know there is a lot of interest in me, but I don't rule out staying."

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Dembele for me is a great player who can easily become the best in the world for his role.
Jado Sancho is very young and seem quite good
Kai Havertz also seems very good and decisive in a very young age but he will probably cost twice as much as Sancho or am I wrong?
Both r not for sale this summer. Next year different story.

Sancho ll cost more than 150m€ and Havertz ll go to Bayern next summer my guess is around 100m€

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
J.Felix Pogba Romero Demiral 100+Dybala+A.Sandro+30+15=145M+Dybala+A.Sandro
We have 30M from the winter mercato which means 115M before shipping Higuain again - High expenditure but can definitely happen
Koulibaly 0% of happening while De Ligt will only happen if he rejects Barcelona and in this case you can expect Rugani and Mandzukic to leave
Another option is J.Felix not to happen with Chiesa instead and then it is quite possible as Fiorentina seems to want Orsolin and Cuadrado..

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
J.Felix Pogba Romero Demiral 100+Dybala+A.Sandro+30+15=145M+Dybala+A.Sandro
We have 30M from the winter mercato which means 115M before shipping Higuain again - High expenditure but can definitely happen
Koulibaly 0% of happening while De Ligt will only happen if he rejects Barcelona and in this case you can expect Rugani and Mandzukic to leave
Another option is J.Felix not to happen with Chiesa instead and then it is quite possible as Fiorentina seems to want Orsolin and Cuadrado..
If you believe :mombly:, we will go after Felix only next year

May 25, 2019
If you believe :mombly:, we will go after Felix only next year
If he has a big year then his transfer cost would be a higher as would his salary which is why I'd push for the transfer now. I would try to add him now and start building with the future in mind while the team still has Ronaldo to guide the young players on the club. If we lock up a number of promising youngsters we can add some older vets on cheaper transfer deals to balance out the roster with quality vets and high end skilled youngsters.

Apr 17, 2013
Offers from Bayern and Juve for Fekir and no offers for now up to the desired amount for Ndombele from Tottenham and Juve (80 to 100 million). The Club gave a mandate to Pini Zahavi for the purpose of getting up the bidding . "

[L'équipe]

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If he has a big year then his transfer cost would be a higher as would his salary which is why I'd push for the transfer now. I would try to add him now and start building with the future in mind while the team still has Ronaldo to guide the young players on the club. If we lock up a number of promising youngsters we can add some older vets on cheaper transfer deals to balance out the roster with quality vets and high end skilled youngsters.
The thing is, this transfer window will be costly as it is, even if we sell Dybala/Pjanic for big bucks. Midfield and defense are still a work in progress and the attack is the last thing we should be focusing at. But rest assured that if we want Felix, Paratici and Mendes will have some kind of agreement to get it done for next summer. His clause will be the same (unless he extends his contract) and we will be more ready for a huge investment

May 25, 2019
The thing is, this transfer window will be costly as it is, even if we sell Dybala/Pjanic for big bucks. Midfield and defense are still a work in progress and the attack is the last thing we should be focusing at. But rest assured that if we want Felix, Paratici and Mendes will have some kind of agreement to get it done for next summer. His clause will be the same (unless he extends his contract) and we will be more ready for a huge investment
Thanks. If he's pretty much a guarantee to come next season then it maybe best to shore up the midfield and defense now and let him have another season to get stronger and more experience before he makes the jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)