Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It shouldn't really be that hard to buy Ndombele. Give Lyon 80 million and be done with it. We're in dire need of quality in midfield, and with Ndombele, Ramsey, and Pjanic our midfield is vastly improved. Sell Khedira and even Matuidi if necessary.

Can, Ndombele, Pjanic, Bentancur, Ramsey, and even Berna can play in the midfield positions. If we have more funds, go for SMS, but don't pay more than 80 million. I doubt anyone is offering 100 million for him. Lotito is just a stubborn arrogant mule, a bonafide sack of shit.

Demiral and Romero for the defense along with Manolas. Chiellini and Bonucci (unfortunately) to stay. Caceres returned, Barza retired, and Rugani sold. If we have the money, go for De Ligt or Koulibaly.

Leave the attack as is, or sell both Mandzu and Cuads to bring in Zaniolo or Chiesa.

We can go all in for Felix next summer.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
any word on how much demiral and romero will cost us? will we have enough left over for Savic and Ndombele?
15m quoted for Demiral today which is low. If true, should sign him asap.

Romero's price went from 20 to 25 to 30m or 25-30m these days.

With Demiral looking clearly better and both being the same type of defender, not sure if buying Romero is a must.

Jun 6, 2015

With Demiral looking clearly better and both being the same type of defender, not sure if buying Romero is a must.
I think the deal for Romero has already been agreed long ago. We're just waiting for the new financial year.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The Mercato football show on #SportItalia, :bow::lol:

Lol.. They said if there are no news to fap about let them fap about news cast..

- - - Updated - - -

Demiral - I have high hopes for this guy - I was very impressed with him
Romero - I cant say he is bad but I was less impressed with him

Last edited:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Demiral and Romero would be 4th and 5th CB options. Highly doubt bonucci will be going anywhere so unless rugani wants out then I think we may be done for the defense unless the club is actually stupid enough to start selling cancelo or sandro. Caceres and barzagli out obviously.

I suppose Chiellini and Bonucci is still considered our best options.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Bayern wants Dybala for €80 is the most joke I have ever read today. Expect everything from that team, when it comes shopping they just come to the centre and try to buy the most expensive thing for a penny. They are not even clever anymore.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Demiral and Romero would be 4th and 5th CB options. Highly doubt bonucci will be going anywhere so unless rugani wants out then I think we may be done for the defense unless the club is actually stupid enough to start selling cancelo or sandro. Caceres and barzagli out obviously.

at this point given we also bought Demiral it's a given we'll sell Rugani.

- - - Updated - - -

sadly =/
oh my dreams!
Imagine a world where we tell Rugani and Bonucci to fuck off and get KK and De Ligt + Demiral

Chiellini,De Ligt,Koulibaly and Demiral
Considering Chiellini said next summer he'll retire or maybe in 2 years and how injury prone he is that would be perfect.
Too bad it's not gonna happen

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
at this point given we also bought Demiral it's a given we'll sell Rugani.
Well if he still has a 40M valuation and from what I have seen Demiral can surpass him in one year.. Yap he should be sold..
Rugani 40M Dybala 100M Higuain(loan)15M Cuadrado 25M -> We should have around 190M before adding the transfer budget...
We can get 2 top stars but thats it..
Probably 1CM and depends on the manager if its a top CB or forward..

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Well if he still has a 40M valuation and from what I have seen Demiral can surpass him in one year.. Yap he should be sold..
Rugani 40M Dybala 100M Higuain(loan)15M Cuadrado 25M -> We should have around 190M before adding the transfer budget...
We can get 2 top stars but thats it..
Probably 1CM and depends on the manager if its a top CB or forward..
40m? hardly.
Considering we bought him for 5m he is a 0 in our books.
He is still young 24years old but his value won't be higher than 20-22m

- - - Updated - - -

Also unless Jeep renew the sponsorship contract from the 18m/year to 35-40m/year I can't see us making huge investments.
Ronaldo is already a heavy load on our books.
Given we dunno his impact on our commercial.
I can see good players like Ndombele or Milinkovic Savic with low wages but not guys like Pogba with 13m/year wages

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
40m? hardly.

- - - Updated - - -

Also unless Jeep renew the sponsorship contract from the 18m/year to 35-40m/year I can't see us making huge investments.
I can see good players like Ndombele or Milinkovic Savic with low wages but not guys like Pogba with 13m/year wages
I still believe in Pogba - Our board really want him and he is very marketable..
SMS - Go talk with Lolito ...
Ndombele - If we want him we get him its not a problem so if we dont do anything about him it means we arent sure about him or we have bigger plans..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
40m? hardly.

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri to save us with a double swoop for Rugani&Higuain?!

- - - Updated - - -

According to reports we want to sell Dybala and wait for Real to get Hazard so they agree to sell Isco

Last edited:

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Bayern wants Dybala for €80 is the most joke I have ever read today. Expect everything from that team, when it comes shopping they just come to the centre and try to buy the most expensive thing for a penny. They are not even clever anymore.
1. u shouldnt believe everything you read on the internet.
2. Bayern want Sane
3. Rummenigge is a big admirer of Dybala, but how realistic is it to get both? Right, highly unrealistic! Only possible if they cannot get Sane, but I think he ll come for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)