Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (70 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Thanks. If he's pretty much a guarantee to come next season then it maybe best to shore up the midfield and defense now and let him have another season to get stronger and more experience before he makes the jump.
I wouldnt say guarantee but id say we have the best chances due to our great relations with Mendes, and if we are serious about him. Benfica already said they wont let him go for less than his release clause (120M iirc), which i dont think anyone will pay this summer. Another year at Benfica with CL football would be the best thing for him anyway imo

Buy on AliExpress.com

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
I wouldnt say guarantee but id say we have the best chances due to our great relations with Mendes, and if we are serious about him. Benfica already said they wont let him go for less than his release clause (120M iirc), which i dont think anyone will pay this summer. Another year at Benfica with CL football would be the best thing for him anyway imo
I’m loving our relationship with Mendes. He has top talents, and isn’t a pain in the ass like Raiola. Signing Felix would be an amazing transfer from what I’ve seen of him. You can just tell he has the talent to become world class

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
J.Felix Pogba Romero Demiral 100+Dybala+A.Sandro+30+15=145M+Dybala+A.Sandro
We have 30M from the winter mercato which means 115M before shipping Higuain again - High expenditure but can definitely happen
Koulibaly 0% of happening while De Ligt will only happen if he rejects Barcelona and in this case you can expect Rugani and Mandzukic to leave
Another option is J.Felix not to happen with Chiesa instead and then it is quite possible as Fiorentina seems to want Orsolin and Cuadrado..
Fifa 19 agrees, real world no.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Fifa 19 agrees, real world no.
Actually it is very realistic as Romero and Demiral are already ours while Dybala will 90% leave and I think our board already decided they are going for Pogba
The only one who might not come is J.Felix as it is a quite optimistic scenario of both Pogba and J.Felix.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,587
    @Mark is Demiral a done deal and is he any good?
    - OTM approved
    - Tuttomercatoweb say it's done
    - Gazzetta or another media of that stature mentioned it too the other day
    - was on :fab: list

Big guy, not slow, nice header, tough too and looks good on the ball. Not like Rugani who's scared when he has it. Great anticipation.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    - OTM approved

Big guy, not slow, nice header, tough too and looks good on the ball. Not like Rugani who's scared when he has it. Great anticipation.
    So Demiral and Romero

- - - Updated - - -

So Demiral and Romero
    Is Romero coming or Manolas

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    - OTM approved

Will be kept or loaned out?

Snobist

DareDevil
    Apr 16, 2017
    Really Juve wants to sell him for 14mil? or only 50% of his contract?

Riccardo Orsolini vestirà ancora la maglia del Bologna: gli emiliani e la Juventus hanno trovato un accordo per il riscatto del giovane mancino.

In attesa di definire l'arrivo del nuovo tecnico, la Juventus inizia a concentrarsi sul mercato. Seguendo, per quanto concerne le entrate, un'unica linea guida: pochi innesti, ma mirati. Fondamentali, però, saranno le cessioni. Insomma, alla Continassa lavorano per ottenere un tesoretto da reinvestire prontamente. E, in quest'ottica, Riccardo Orsolini è destinato a recitare una parte importante.
    Reduce da una grande seconda parte di stagione tra le fila del Bologna, il 22enne esterno marchigiano rimarrà un'altra annata in rossoblù. Oggi, infatti, la Vecchia Signora ha sostanzialmente trovato l'intesa c

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)