Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (147 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Caceres [2019] To be released?
Barzagli [2019] Retired
Cuadrado [2020] ?
Pinsoglio [2020] ?
Chiellini [2020] To be renewed
Kean [2020] To be renewed
Matuidi [2020] Likely to be renewed
Mandzukic [2021] ?
Khedira [2021] ?
Szczesny [2021] To be renewed

- - - Updated - - -

Are we even linked to him?
Following Milan's failure to qualify for the Champions League, Juventus will try to sign defender Alessio Romagnoli this summer. He could be valued at €50m. [TJ]

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
It's funny, a bunch of people, including those in media, finally figured out this season that Koulibaly is good, and now, they think he's the only good CB out there and that we should and can spend 100m on a 28 yo defender. Something I'm sure Paratici never considered bc it's stupid.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I'd takie Koulibaly and De Ligt ahead of him obviously, but those two aren't ahppening IMO.

Milan without CL, will release him for 40-50m and that should be doable for Juve.
Trade for Rugani and nothing more than that.. Otherwise keep the money

- - - Updated - - -

Caceres [2019] To be released?
Barzagli [2019] Retired
Cuadrado [2020] ?
Pinsoglio [2020] ?
Chiellini [2020] To be renewed
Kean [2020] To be renewed
Matuidi [2020] Likely to be renewed
Mandzukic [2021] ?
Khedira [2021] ?
Szczesny [2021] To be renewed

- - - Updated - - -

Following Milan's failure to qualify for the Champions League, Juventus will try to sign defender Alessio Romagnoli this summer. He could be valued at €50m. [TJ]
Cuad will probably gets sold
Pinsoglio might get his contract extended
Mandzukic - Dortmund seem keen on him
Khedira - doesnt matter as he wont fetch money and he isnt going to play more than 2 games in a row due to injuries..

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It's funny, a bunch of people, including those in media, finally figured out this season that Koulibaly is good, and now, they think he's the only good CB out there and that we should and can spend 100m on a 28 yo defender. Something I'm sure Paratici never considered bc it's stupid.
who would you replace chiellini with?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Manolas is the better and cheaper option than Romagnoli
Manolas is indeed currently better and cheaper but Romagnoli can surpass him easily..
I think we should skip on both as we have Romero&Demiral coming.. Unless its De Ligt or Koulibaly I think I rather pass

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus and Inter following Bayern Munich defender Jerome Boateng who is expected to leave the club this summer. [Sky Germany]
Free or money involved?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Manolas plus demiral is the way to go
Romero is coming anyway so if anything its Manolas Demiral and Romero.. I rather avoid spending too much on defenders who will just keep the level of our defense the same.. If theree is a chance of improving our defense I`d welcome it but just to maintain the same level?! Hard pass..

- - - Updated - - -

Players whos position are in doubt : Alex Sandro, cuadrado, perin and Dybala

Players being watched : Van debeek
Very talented player although I havent seen much of him (only CL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)