Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Would it be so bad? I think he hit his expiration date here
i'm biased towards midfielders and i like his game very much, so obviously i'd say we should hold on to him for the next two seasons. also, imagine his most possible destination, real madrid with him and pogba. that's even better than prime kroos+modric.

but very few teams play with a regista nowadays. since the new winning cycle begun, we always had either pirlo or pjanic (or marchisio for a short period) at the heart of our gameplay. maybe it's time to reinvent the way juventus plays, and it could start with a more dynamic midfield. ndombele, ramsey, can, matuidi and zaniolo wouldn't be too bad. i'd probably still miss the guarantee pjanic offers in possession play and passing.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
i'm biased towards midfielders and i like his game very much, so obviously i'd say we should hold on to him for the next two seasons. also, imagine his most possible destination, real madrid with him and pogba. that's even better than prime kroos+modric.

but very few teams play with a regista nowadays. since the new winning cycle begun, we always had either pirlo or pjanic (or marchisio for a short period) at the heart of our gameplay. maybe it's time to reinvent the way juventus plays, and it could start with a more dynamic midfield. ndombele, ramsey, can, matuidi and zaniolo wouldn't be too bad. i'd probably still miss the guarantee pjanic offers in possession play and passing.
Oh it's not his quality I'm concerned about, just how motivated he is to do play here, i feel with some players every 4 or so years they need new pastures. Him excelling at Madrid doesn't mean he would replicate that had he stayed.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Oh it's not his quality I'm concerned about, just how motivated he is to do play here, i feel with some players every 4 or so years they need new pastures. Him excelling at Madrid doesn't mean he would replicate that had he stayed.
based on how he left his supposedly beloved roma in a sec, i guess pjanic is a mercenary, and those are usually easy to motivate :boh:

but in case he'd fancy a change of scenery there's no point of holding him back. beppe's policy was perfect in that regard: too many players want to play for juventus, we should always go for those instead of forcing those about to leave.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
i have a feeling we're about to sell pjanic this summer :snoop:
If we get one of Pogba or Eriksen Im all for it..
Pogba is the ultimate signing but Eriksen I must say Im convinced now - His pass vs City was fap worthy! He is a leader and he is brilliant!
Anyway I dont think we want to sell Pjanic so unless he asks to leave he`ll stay..
Ndombele - I believe we will get him
Berndt - Too soon to say as other teams can offer him the same and I have a feeling we will see Bayern swoop for him
After his performance Im even more convinced in De Ligt who can be the best in the world in 2 years - This is how talented he is!
De Jong - Im pissed we missed on him - This guy is probably one of the best 5 midfielders in the world - Such a clever talented player and does it all - attack defend... He is simply everywhere..

Right now give me a summer of De Ligt Ndombele Ramsey and someone like Salah and I am satisfied!
Dybala - Sorry but now I see Allegri remains and therefore I cant see a future for him here so its better for everyone involved to sell him

Pole;A.Sandro Chiellini De Ligt Cancelo; Ndombele Pjanic Ramsey; Bernardeschi Ronaldo Salah
Salah=Dybala+50M+-
De Ligt=70M
Ndombele=70M
Ramsey=0

January income around 100M IIRC so net pay is 70M before selling some deadwood
B81 - I know you dont like the sell Dybala thing but seriously would you rather have a 100M player on the field or on the bench?!

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,253
    https://www.football-italia.net/136864/brazil-teen-confirms-juve-move

Gasolina :tuttosport:

Light it up young fella.

Getting such a "commodity" on a free; his value is bound to increase :baus: :tup:

Another Lolzilian :D

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think Pjanic can replicate Modric's performances for Madrid; he's definitely a level below.

He's always one brainfart away from a silly yellow or a stupid red. He's too inconsistent to be truly great.

Guys agent is Raiola. I hope we did it for him to rise this Wesleys market value, and that Raiola will give us on the other hand something...
    1. Renew contract with Kean or
    2. de Ligt
    https://www.juventuz.com/threads/summer-mercato-thread-2019-20.43858/post-5908834

:numnum:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    Juventus are leading the race to sign Mauro Icardi in the summer, Fabio Paratici already wanted him to join the club before the arrival of Cristiano last summer & now he wants to make a perfect combination in attack of Cristiano-Icardi. [TMW]

james95

Sep 2, 2018
    Fáil to see how a CR-Icardi combo would work. The latter wants to score goals himself just like Ronaldo and would do little in the way of link-up and assists. He’s not unselfish like Mandzukic or Benzema or good with the ball like the latter either.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Juventus are leading the race to sign Mauro Icardi in the summer, Fabio Paratici already wanted him to join the club before the arrival of Cristiano last summer & now he wants to make a perfect combination in attack of Cristiano-Icardi. [TMW]
    Watch us sell one of Kean or Dybala to do this :disagree:

ffs why did Badass have to shill so hard for this guy. He is going to wreck us now :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck Icardi, he has no goddamn place here. I'm tired of seeing his name.
    And we already have a world class attack. It makes no sense at all to sign him.

There is no need at all to be dumping our whole transfer budget on another damn FW

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)