Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (125 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Julian ? 25 mln ?! YES PLEASE !

Nominal winger, but this season showed that ,,8'' is his natural environment. Fast, creative and with good technique. Typical number 8.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Julian 25 mln , Kai 80-90 mln
It is no brainer Julian Brandt can play both sides of the wing and also in midfield

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus are willing to pay the release clause (€25m) of Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Julian Brandt, Paratici has already contacted his father/agent & offered an important contract to convince him to join the club. [SportBild]

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
It is no brainer Julian Brandt can play both sides of the wing and also in midfield

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus are willing to pay the release clause (€25m) of Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Julian Brandt, Paratici has already contacted his father/agent & offered an important contract to convince him to join the club. [SportBild]

Julian play this season in ,,8'' role. And he play like genius. That will be great move for 25 mln.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

Replacement for Costa ?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Julian play this season in ,,8'' role. And he play like genius. That will be great move for 25 mln.
Can he play in 3 man midfield? More importantly will Allegri play him there and not forward lol. That's why I said Havertz, because he is a dynamic CM.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Can he play in 3 man midfield? More importantly will Allegri play him there and not forward lol. That's why I said Havertz, because he is a dynamic CM.

Yes
He has played in this position (CM) 14 times this season and 6 times as pure ACM. Havertz is a typical ACM. Most of the games played as ACM this season.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yes
He has played in this position (CM) 14 times this season and 6 times as pure ACM. Havertz is a typical ACM. Most of the games played as ACM this season.
Nice then he is worth it for 25m, because he is good offensive player from when I saw him as winger and AM before, bonus if he evolved to a CM.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Nice then he is worth it for 25m, because he is good offensive player from when I saw him as winger and AM before, bonus if he evolved to a CM.

He was a typical winger, but this season he just evolved in CM, something between "7" and "8". For me personally, 25 million is a robbery if we buy him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)