Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (65 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Also hope to God that Paraticis meeting with Ndombeles agent is successful. That's one player our midfield needs badly. But to stupid rumour said he would be Pjanic replacement, makes zero sense.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
I dont believe it. Brandt for 25 mil? Cmon, not possible, in todays market he is easily worth double than 25 mil, even sites like transfermarkt values him at 45 mil euros.

So, yeah, if there is a clause this low for a 22 year old versatile attacking player with an eye for a goal and assisst, yes, get it done, it`s a steal!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Also hope to God that Paraticis meeting with Ndombeles agent is successful. That's one player our midfield needs badly. But to stupid rumour said he would be Pjanic replacement, makes zero sense.

Can ndombele play in front of the D? Maybe as regista and pjanic can finally move further upfield and be providing assists like he just did for kane.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006

The few times I seen him he played in a two man midfield, were he was the midfielder staying back. I could see him being a good DM/Regista and as such a replacement for Pjanic, but maybe its me who havent seen enough of him to judge.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
A summer of Ramsey, Romero and Brandt would be good but we still need a CB and a CM

Besides we can afford all those just with the Pjaca and Stururu money so what are we going to get with DC and Pipa money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)