Summer mercato 2021-22 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Because (imo) our GK is an amazing goalkeeper. Mistakes happen to all players. You think Donnarumma is flawless? In his first years for Milan he was a disaster.

I rate Szczesny higher and replacing him makes no sense.

When your team sucks, and oh man our team does suck, you focus on biggest issues. GK position is the last position to think about at the moment. Even if we managed to sign best GK in the world, our overall improvement might be 5% at the very best and it's way too minor. Fix on the big issues like midfield and our coach, and we'll return to the tracking racing for the CL.
Which midfielder are you expecting us to sign to improve our midfield given our financial constraints Locatelli alone would cost 40 million euros plus bonus we hired Pirlo as we could not afford the salaries of the top coaches

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Which midfielder are you expecting us to sign to improve our midfield given our financial constraints Locatelli alone would cost 40 million euros plus bonus we hired Pirlo as we could not afford the salaries of the top coaches
I'm afraid to think about that honestly.

I don't like the idea of us getting De Paul and I believe he'd be on our shortlist.

Also, personally, I'm not a huge fan of Locatelli and Pellegrini although I'd pick Locatelli ahead of the other.

If I had to pick, financially and quality wise, I'd probably pick De Paul out of those three. However, I do not think getting De Paul will solve much of our issues. I hope we sell plenty so we can sign some bigger names which will bring more quality.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
True, and one of them would be on loan I think. I want Aouar but I don't think we can get him, unless some huge plusvalenza on Dybala comes.
It doesn't have to be Dybala FFS! I understand your grotesque obsession with selling him, but we can actually upgrade the squad if we reduce the wage bill and sell the shit that stinks in midfield.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It doesn't have to be Dybala FFS! I understand your grotesque obsession with selling him, but we can actually upgrade the squad if we reduce the wage bill and sell the shit that stinks in midfield.
You don't get enough money from sales for Aouar and he would be one of the few marque names available that would improve the team instantly.
I'm not obsessed with selling Dybala, I'm against giving him a raise, and I'm ok with letting him go if someone else offers him more. I don't want no more overpaid players, no exceptions

- - - Updated - - -

Leading VW to CL :ziz:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Dybala is really in a shit situation with his contract...timing could not be worse for him. He knows he wont get much bigger offers elsewhere so he should be accepting what the club is offering.

What would Aoaur and Locatelli cost, not taking payment agreement into play..45m for locatelli??? 50m for Aoaur?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)