Summer mercato 2021-22 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
GK we are 4th behind Handa, Rui Patrico and Meret.
RB we are 4th behind Maele, Dumfries and Calabria
CB we are 2nd behind Inters defence and thats just starting lineup.
LB we are probably 5th behind Gosens, Theo, Rui, Di Marco, the other guys i havent heard of so give Sandro some credit there lol.

CM we are 5th, behind Inter, Milan, Atalanta, Lazio
Attack, too late ive slit my wrist.
I think that our midfield is the worst on the list.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
And do what next summer when we have to pay up for Morata, Chiesa, Nuno Mendes and then the summer after that for Kean, Locatelli along with any transfers in between?
Do we have to pay up for Morata?
haven’t we just saved up 80-90m on Ronaldo’s wages and amortization?
P.s. I wanted us to get Pjanic btw, since there was no other options

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Do we have to pay up for Morata?
haven’t we just saved up 80-90m on Ronaldo’s wages and amortization?
P.s. I wanted us to get Pjanic btw, since there was no other options
We don't have to have to, but we already paid 20m for two years of loans, I doubt we'll let him go back just like that.

We have saved and we're still broke. You think someone is keeping the CR money for themselves?

We have no money and maybe even more importantly we do not have the space in the squad to sign any more players without selling. We're not RM to have a player with Bale or James wages in the stands.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Still there is a chance that
Morata will shine in CL games
Dybala will keep good form for the whole season
Bentancur will learn how to run with the ball
Rabiot will eat garlic
Szczesny will learn to clear the ball

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Still there is a chance that
Morata will shine in CL games
Dybala will keep good form for the whole season
Bentancur will learn how to run with the ball
Rabiot will eat garlic
Szczesny will learn to clear the ball
I’d bet on newly born giraffe being able to run with the ball better than Bentan-can’t understand how these things on the bottom of my pelvis work.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
We don't have to have to, but we already paid 20m for two years of loans, I doubt we'll let him go back just like that.

We have saved and we're still broke. You think someone is keeping the CR money for themselves?

We have no money and maybe even more importantly we do not have the space in the squad to sign any more players without selling. We're not RM to have a player with Bale or James wages in the stands.
See I think we’re in serious danger of not finishing top 4. I could be wrong, and I hope I am, but if that happens then we’ll be even more broke. Dybala situation is pretty upsetting too. In 4 months he’ll be able to negotiate with other clubs and I have a hunch he might do just that.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
I trust in Max. Finally we have a coach who gives orders and picks his own team. Obviously its not a dream mercato as we are not PSG, but if someone can get De Sciglio and Bentancur to excel, then its him. We conserved some money and we will be conserving energy as well for large parts of the season, all to be unleashed at the right time, surprising everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)