Summer mercato 2021-22 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
You need a good amount of luck to win CL, but honestly it’s hard to see how they fail. I sure hope we don’t face them. My heart is not ready.
Buying a “super team” doesn’t really guarantee anything. Look at Madrid in the 2000s. Looking at their roster you’d think they’d win it every year.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
You need a good amount of luck to win CL, but honestly it’s hard to see how they fail. I sure hope we don’t face them. My heart is not ready.
I think PSG are lacking in 3 major areas: coach, midfield and the fact that half of their starting 11 have never played together. Theyre one of the best teams for sure, but Id say Bayern f.e. have just as much chances

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I think PSG are lacking in 3 major areas: coach, midfield and the fact that half of their starting 11 have never played together. Theyre one of the best teams for sure, but Id say Bayern f.e. have just as much chances
Varratti, Gini, Gueye, Paredes, Draxler is pretty good

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Yep. They're the best fanboy team for sure, but that often doesn't translate to best team. That cringe club does still have clear weaknesses.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Can we really say we are the strongest team? Probably have top 2-5 player on each position in league. Midfield is like top5 in league, attack is not even top 1 with out Ronaldo. We will figt for top 4 this season, scudetto will be Allegris miracle.

GK
Inter Handa
Juve Szczesny
Milan Maignan
Napoli Meret
Atalanta Musso
Roma Rui Patricio
Lazio Strakosha

RB
Inter Dumfries
Juve Danilo
Milan Calabria
Napoli Di Lorenzo
Atalanta Maehle
Roma Karsdorp
Lazio Hysaj

CB
Inter Bastoni/de Vrij/Skriniar
Juve De Ligt/Bonu
Milan Kjaer/Tomori
Napoli Manolas/Koulibaly
Atalanta Djimsiti/Toloi/Demiral
Roma Smalling/Kumbulla
Lazio Acerbi/Felipe

LB
Inter Dimarco
Juve Alex Sandro
Milan Theo
Napoli Mario Rui
Atalanta Gosens
Roma Vina
Lazio Kamenovic

CM
Inter Barella/Brozovic/Calhanoglu
Juve Locatelli/Rabiot/Bentancur
Milan Bennacer/Kessie/Diaz
Napoli Ruiz/Zielinski/Anguissa
Atalanta Koopmeiners/Freuler/Malinovskyi
Roma Veretout/Zaniolo/Pellegrini
Lazio SMS/LuisAlberto/Leiva

Attack
Inter Dzeko/Martinez/Correa
Juve Chiesa/Dybala/Cuads
Milan Giroud/Ibra/Leao/Rebic
Napoli Osimhen/Insigne/Lozano
Atalanta Zapata/Muriel/Ilicic
Roma Abraham/Shomurodov
Lazio Immobile/Anderson/Pedro
monkey-rofl.gif

02f8b66d7dfbe074f968a2246e57febe.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)