Summer mercato 2021-22 (202 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Honestly I haven't seen that. I'm scared to look into details because after signing De Ligt and Ronaldo it's so sad to see us being linked with Locatelli and De Paul.

I wouldn't mind such short term fix which turns into backup plan, but I know if we pull those two out of our hat we'll have them starting for the next 4 seasons and I just see that tearing Europe down.

When I think about it I'd probably say it's Bayern who does best when it comes to transfers. They have a such a great squad, balanced, and they always sign amazing talents. We're so bad compared to them, way too many misses, way too many ups and downs. That is why I think our management should be replaced. Yes, we did manage to sign Ronaldo, De Ligt and some others, but we had waaaaaaaay to many misses on those hits.
If not for covid and pathetic decisions made by Paratici last summer, we would've signed bigger names but this is the reality of the situation.
A €130M(?) loss and no further CL participation, probably no scudetto as well which means lesser share of the market pool next season, has put us in a really bad situation.

Unless Paratici can work some magic and is able to gain significant plusvalenza from player sales, I can't see us spending much money at all. We would have to hope Serie A clubs give us a helping hand and accept our deferred payment deals/loan + obligation to buy deals hence names like Locatelli and De Paul are being thrown around as it would be relatively easier to negotiate.

- - - Updated - - -

How many players form napkin No 1 did we end up signing? I'm not impressed by Fabio's napkin game.
rB8ApFxNbsCATemuAAEhZUmHs_s786.jpg

Ended up signing Chiesa and Romero. Already sold one of them. Probably passed on Zaniolo because of injury. Missed out on Tonali.

In the list he has Savic replacing Pjanić but instead he got Arthur.

Edit : Signed Demiral as well.

Last edited:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Really agrrr with @Xperd ’s post above.

Given the covid scenario, it is going to be hard for us to sign good players.

If god exists, he actually tried to help us before covid hits by making CR7 thinks that we are an attractive club to play for.

Our stocks rose in 2018 (more than doubled.) we could have rode on that and then absorb covid’s hit pretty well. However, in 2019, our management managed to lose all the advantages placed upon them by god and somehow caused our stock to drop. Our stocks is now going towards the low level of where we were Pre CR7.

It is like getting an ace and a king card on black jack, but somehow still manage to accidentally shove the king card up your vagina and pull out a ‘2’ card from your ass.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Out
Dybala
Rabiot
Ramsey
Sandro
*Chiellini

In
Locatelli
De Paul or Aouar (I think I’d prefer de Paul. Proven in serie A and cheaper)
Gosens
Memphis

dunno what happens with Traore but I’d love to have him as depth.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It's Daniel! Of course he wants to sell Dybala. He'd probably sacrifice his own mother if it meant ensuring Dybala is sold. He sells Dybala yet keeps Turdeski, De Shitlio and other useless duds like Costa. Pathetic.
Find a club willing to take Bernardeschi first
As for Dybala - I really like him and want him to stay but I must appreciate the move as it is right financially.
It would give us Depay who can score and assist and it would give us the funds for a good CM or two.

The downside of this mercato is a lack of RB as Cuad is a great attacker but I really dont think he is a good defender.

LB Gosens sounds good as A.S isnt performing.

Also getting 2 mids means we could do without Arthur who is only availabe 50% of the time.

Of course we would need a prolific goalscorer as well but Kean is better than Morata goal scoring wise

- - - Updated - - -

Depay for Dybala is a massive downgrade and the first simply is a shithead. So thanks but no thanks.
I wouldnt call it s massive but it is a downgrade. It would bring money needed to strengthen the side so its basicaly Dybala for Depay&Locatelli

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Find a club willing to take Bernardeschi first
As for Dybala - I really like him and want him to stay but I must appreciate the move as it is right financially.
It would give us Depay who can score and assist and it would give us the funds for a good CM or two.

The downside of this mercato is a lack of RB as Cuad is a great attacker but I really dont think he is a good defender.

LB Gosens sounds good as A.S isnt performing.

Also getting 2 mids means we could do without Arthur who is only availabe 50% of the time.

Of course we would need a prolific goalscorer as well but Kean is better than Morata goal scoring wise
Fuck Depay. He's a serious downgrade. He's a Meme Player who fits a small club like Lyon. He would be a massive flop here.

I'd bring back Kean on Loan with an obligation tbh.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Out
Dybala
Rabiot
Ramsey
Sandro
*Chiellini

In
Locatelli
De Paul or Aouar (I think I’d prefer de Paul. Proven in serie A and cheaper)
Gosens
Memphis

dunno what happens with Traore but I’d love to have him as depth.
Very realistic mercato. It's exactly what I expect too.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
So... If Pirlo really stays and sticks to 442 then we'd need wingers too. It's impossible to play Chiesa and Kulu on the wings all season long.

I don't count Berna and McKennie here, they can't do it properly.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
So... If Pirlo really stays and sticks to 442 then we'd need wingers too. It's impossible to play Chiesa and Kulu on the wings all season long.

I don't count Berna and McKennie here, they can't do it properly.
we shouldn't play kulu at all. sell him or trade to atalanta for gosens.

and costa will be back next season hehehe

- - - Updated - - -

Very realistic mercato. It's exactly what I expect too.
you have too much faith in paratootsi. i don't think he will sell any of those players. maybe some swap deals.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Fuck Depay. He's a serious downgrade. He's a Meme Player who fits a small club like Lyon. He would be a massive flop here.

I'd bring back Kean on Loan with an obligation tbh.
Seems logical right? Having kean for rotation would make a lot of sense. If finances permit, dybala Ronaldo morata and kean with chiesa and Kulusevski should be enough for that final third. Morata 10m.for the additional year loan if I am not mistaken and kean on loan...financially would be beneficial and gives plenty of rotation in that final third which we have lacked this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 189)