Summer mercato 2021-22 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
We probably won't have money for Aouar but a Chiesa type deal with Locatelli is doable I think.

Which is also why I suggested De Paul because of financial constraints.
i think we are better off continuing relationship with atalanta who might be easier to deal with. get pasalic or malinovksy.

also lets avoid argentinian and brazilian players. too moody

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
What about Gianluigi Donnarumma if he is available for free?
A few problems here:
1. The transfer won't be free, Raiola will want his share
2. He wants 10m net wages, Szczęsny is at 6m at the moment, that's quite an increase in a situation when we're looking at slashing the wage bill down
3. How do you sell Szczęsny?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
this is true.

perhaps better description is drama queens.

dybala, tevez, dani alves, douglas costa. too much drama with these players. avoid brazil and argentina. focus on colombia, uruguay, chile etc.
What South American players lack is discipline. It seems to be the case with most of them. They have everything except discipline and sometimes temperament too.

We have South American players in crucial positions across defense and midfield. A French pussyfag along with them makes things worse.

We need more of dem humble and hardworking Italiens and most importantly SBA's. We are missing SBA power badly!

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
A few problems here:
1. The transfer won't be free, Raiola will want his share
2. He wants 10m net wages, Szczęsny is at 6m at the moment, that's quite an increase in a situation when we're looking at slashing the wage bill down
3. How do you sell Szczęsny?
I think Szczesny can be easily sold to any Premier league club especially after his performances against Porto and our wage bill will come down after Ronaldo leaves but donarruma won't be available

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I think Szczesny can be easily sold to any Premier league club especially after his performances against Porto and our wage bill will come down after Ronaldo leaves but donarruma won't be available
Which PL team needs a GK right now?
I am talking top 6 atleast.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We have so many problems in our squad but GK ain't one of them. Trying to "fix" that position makes no sense.

Oh and I'd easily take Szczęsny over Donnarumma.

Just focus on the bad stuff, please.
Why can't keepers performance be discussed especially Szczesny was shaky and beaten at his near post twice in both the legs it was the same situation when we signed buffon especially when van der sar was still with Juve

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What South American players lack is discipline. It seems to be the case with most of them. They have everything except discipline and sometimes temperament too.

We have South American players in crucial positions across defense and midfield. A French pussyfag along with them makes things worse.

We need more of dem humble and hardworking Italiens and most importantly SBA's. We are missing SBA power badly!
Ndidi? Too expensive probably

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Why can't keepers performance be discussed especially Szczesny was shaky and beaten at his near post twice in both the legs
Because (imo) our GK is an amazing goalkeeper. Mistakes happen to all players. You think Donnarumma is flawless? In his first years for Milan he was a disaster.

I rate Szczesny higher and replacing him makes no sense.

When your team sucks, and oh man our team does suck, you focus on biggest issues. GK position is the last position to think about at the moment. Even if we managed to sign best GK in the world, our overall improvement might be 5% at the very best and it's way too minor. Fix on the big issues like midfield and our coach, and we'll return to the tracking racing for the CL.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
When will they quit with those free players?

Sell Perin, Alex Sandro, Frabotta, Bonucci, Ramsey, Rabiot, Bernardeschi nd Douglas Costa.
Go for Goosens, Pellegrini and Romero back, Auoar, Locatelli, Traore or De Paul and Boga.

Only sell Ronaldo if you can find a good replacement. And that s almost impossible.
Atalanta will buy Romero this summer... No way we're getting him back.

Only sell Ronaldo if you can get Haaland
That will result in keeping Ronaldo 'till he's 50. Use the Ronaldo money to strengthen midfield ffs.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I was not being serious with my post actually..

But all things considered, given our financial constraints, perhaps Locatelli and De Paul would be our most viable options.
True, and one of them would be on loan I think. I want Aouar but I don't think we can get him, unless some huge plusvalenza on Dybala comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)