Summer mercato 2021-22 (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Does Roma's Pellegrini still have a release clause?

If we can't afford Aouar or SMS this summer I wouldn't be against the acquisition of Pellegrini and Locatelli
Yes, his clause is still valid, Roma haven't managed to remove it yet. He seems very well settled there though.

Indeed he'd be an interesting player on relatively cheap fee. Similar to De Paul.

Neither is rated too much around here, not that it matters :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Yes, his clause is still valid, Roma haven't managed to remove it yet. He seems very well settled there though.

Indeed he'd be an interesting player on relatively cheap fee. Similar to De Paul.

Neither is rated too much around here, not that it matters :D
ok so you have de paul and pellegrini. you can only choose one, so why did you choose fabian?

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure why. I like Pellegrini
you like a player you haven't seen play. amazing.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
ok so you have de paul and pellegrini. you can only choose one, so why did you choose fabian?
I don't like Fabian at all. He's slow, too strongly left footed and in bad form for at least a year now. His beginnings at Napoli were good but he's actually regressed since then.

All that from above + the amount of money ADL would ask is a huge no. If we spend big, I'd do it for Aouar tbh.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I don't like Fabian at all. He's slow, too strongly left footed and in bad form for at least a year now. His beginnings at Napoli were good but he's actually regressed since then.

All that from above + the amount of money ADL would ask is a huge no. If we spend big, I'd do it for Aouar tbh.
oh ok i didn't know that. i never once watched fabian play so i will trust you on this.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

you like a player you haven't seen play. amazing.
I have seen Pellegrini play many times like yesterday, against Shaktar. While I don't often watch Europa League I do watch Serie A almost every weekend.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
fuck zapata, dude is like 30 in a couple of weeks

the fact that you're keeping rugani, bernadeschi and perin tells me there's a reason why nobody would hire you as a sporting director.
30 is fine, he's not old. Long as he doesn't get ridiculous wages I don't see the problem with.

I recommended keeping Rugani, Bernardeschi and Perin as backups because we have no fucking money to revolutionize the squad and there are bigger priorities than 4th choice CB, backup goalkeeper, and backup LB.

Perin would be sub goalkeeper (so never plays), Rugani would be 4th choice CB, 5th choice since you can play Danilo, Bernardeschi is another player we won't get $ for and would only be there to makeup the numbers. Basically none of them would ever play but yea lets dump lots of cash to fill those positions instead of using whats on hand and concentrating that cash into things we actually need like a starting LB and two new starting CMs.

of course nobody would hire me as a sporting director lol I have no experience. Do you think someone would hire you as a sporting director? Maybe kebab cart director. People will think you know about food since you a fat boy

Was that seriously supposed to be a diss at me? :lol:

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Pasalic just scored 2 goals.

he's exacatly what we want Ramsey to be. a high pressning midfielder that likes to run into the box to score and create chances.

we really should get him.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
There's just so much wrong with this that I don't know where to begin (if true).
But it's interesting to see how Sandro is the main target to sell this summer. Couple that with the fact that both our substitute full backs De Sciglio and Frabotta are also on the potential sell list suggests to me that there's a strong possibility of signing Gosens this summer and perhaps recalling Pellegrini as backup? Maybe De Sciglio could be used as leverage in a trade deal with Lyon?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
30 is fine, he's not old. Long as he doesn't get ridiculous wages I don't see the problem with.

I recommended keeping Rugani, Bernardeschi and Perin as backups because we have no fucking money to revolutionize the squad and there are bigger priorities than 4th choice CB, backup goalkeeper, and backup LB.

Perin would be sub goalkeeper (so never plays), Rugani would be 4th choice CB, 5th choice since you can play Danilo, Bernardeschi is another player we won't get $ for and would only be there to makeup the numbers. Basically none of them would ever play but yea lets dump lots of cash to fill those positions instead of using whats on hand and concentrating that cash into things we actually need like a starting LB and two new starting CMs.

of course nobody would hire me as a sporting director lol I have no experience. Do you think someone would hire you as a sporting director? Maybe kebab cart director. People will think you know about food since you a fat boy

Was that seriously supposed to be a diss at me? :lol:
Guess how much atalanta want for zapata? Ain't chump change.

Bernadeschi will never ever be a competent left back, he has the lowest iq in the team along with bonucci.

Sell perin, Rugani and bernadeschi.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
lmao. i love reading the hope and optimism that some of you have.

Sell? berna? sell Rugani? Sell De Siglio? Sell Ramsey? Sell sell sell.

what convinced you that this management knows how to sell? no let's talk selling before covid when teams weren't broke and we paratoosti could not sell.

now teams are broke and some of you think juve is going to suddenly sell 6-9 players and sign 6-9 players.

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Donnarumma, Ramos, Maksimovic, Hysaj, Bernat, Wijnaldum, Calhanoglu, Draxler, Messi, Aguero, Cavani

Juve starting XI 2022:fab3:

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, Modric, Boateng as well, scratch Maksimovic and Calhanoglu

- - - Updated - - -

Lars & Sven Bender :tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)