Summer mercato 2021-22 (100 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He was very susceptible to mistakes at Genoa, still he was nothing like how he has been at Atalanta. Regardless as long as our managers insist on playing Bonucci week in week out and De ligt is undroppable, and now Chiellini is staying another season, as Romero said he needs to play each week
Yeah he made mistakes but he was a 21 year old in a team that was defending most of the season. De Ligt and Demiral make mistakes too, you need to accept them with young cbs. He was far from crap though, especially when you factor in that one of his 2 seasons prompted us to buy him.

I agree with have an issue if we stick with Bonucci and Chiellini. It kind of makes the option without buyback of Romero at Atalanta look even worse. We now need to rejuvenate our defence and have a cb developed nicely, only to sell him for little.

I actually think Romero would have got plenty of playing time last season. I said this before the deal went through, he is suited to a back 3 and it made no sense getting rid of an option like him when we were going to use Pirlo's system. He may not have developed as well as at Atalanta though, who knows but we certainly need to start thinking about our cbs soon.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yeah he made mistakes but he was a 21 year old in a team that was defending most of the season. De Ligt and Demiral make mistakes too, you need to accept them with young cbs. He was far from crap though, especially when you factor in that one of his 2 seasons prompted us to buy him.

I agree with have an issue if we stick with Bonucci and Chiellini. It kind of makes the option without buyback of Romero at Atalanta look even worse. We now need to rejuvenate our defence and have a cb developed nicely, only to sell him for little.

I actually think Romero would have got plenty of playing time last season. I said this before the deal went through, he is suited to a back 3 and it made no sense getting rid of an option like him when we were going to use Pirlo's system. He may not have developed as well as at Atalanta though, who knows but we certainly need to start thinking about our cbs soon.
This is why letting go of Dragusin is all the more stupid irrespective of who we get in return.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Thanks for the round up.

1 goal and 3 assists in little polish league ain't much, even if he is very young.
The teenager I wanna sign from this Euros is Hlozek, he is 18, is MVP of Czech league, top scorer of the league, has tons of assists. And can play in every attacking position basically.
100% bound to a top league or top team soon, so now is time to pounce.
The first players that I always buy in FM 2020, I think he playing naturally in AMR

How hard to get him if we have Nedved as our VP ???

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Grow up. Absolutely nothing wrong with what I said.
Who is Cherubini? What do you know about him? What has he done? Has his duties in the club even started yet?

Answer these, and why you are spamming his name in 80% of your posts lately, and I will for the first time in a decade take anything you say seriously.

Until then, I maintain your simplistic sectarian ((about friggin front office jobs...) spamming ways needs to be banned.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I agree, @Badass Dybala please tone down the spamming thanks
It's not spamming if I'm simply stating its an issue of scouting rather than nedved's involvement. Big difference there, but people have difficulties understanding simple statements or crying about it, I guess its ok for others to spam or insult others in different languages without retribution but because its me its different rules applied. No surprise you'll stick up for your friends though.

- - - Updated - - -

Who is Cherubini? What do you know about him? What has he done? Has his duties in the club even started yet?

Answer these, and why you are spamming his name in 80% of your posts lately, and I will for the first time in a decade take anything you say seriously.

Until then, I maintain your simplistic sectarian ((about friggin front office jobs...) spamming ways needs to be banned.
Love how you highlight cherubini despite me stating its both him and his scouts being the issue. It's ok I know you have selective reading like some here.

Last edited:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's not spamming if I'm simply stating its an issue of scouting rather than nedved's involvement. Big difference there, but people have difficulties understanding simple statements or crying about it, I guess its ok for others to spam or insult others in different languages without retribution but because its me its different rules applied. No surprise you'll stick up for your friends though.

- - - Updated - - -

Love how you highlight cherubini despite me stating its both him and his scouts being the issue. It's ok I know you have selective reading like some here.
The point is that you know nothing about Cherubini and his scouts. We're yet to see their moves this summer.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Spamming as in 4-5 posts in every page repeating the same thing, stop it

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Spamming as in 4-5 posts in every page repeating the same thing, stop it
But you're ok with people insulting others in foreign languages and harassing me constantly? Yup like I said a rule for some and not for others. As long as your friends are irritated by the smallest of things they're acted upon.

- - - Updated - - -

Just free agents then, no?
They're still moves, fairly significant ones and not some reserve players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)