Summer mercato 2021-22 (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
What's been evident so far is we've made no moves so far and we are willing to sacrifice some of our best talents and we are seemingly sitting around waiting for someone to hopefully sign some of our players in the meantime.
That's because:
1) you trust every piece of shit that's written by shit journalists
2) it's not easy to buy before Euros or WC because teams expect higher value
3) you think our youth is incredible while <3% succeeded at the big stage
4) we're rebuilding and setting a new stage, it's normal to see things shape our slowly

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
That's because:
1) you trust every piece of shit that's written by shit journalists
2) it's not easy to buy before Euros or WC because teams expect higher value
3) you think our youth is incredible while <3% succeeded at the big stage
4) we're rebuilding and setting a new stage, it's normal to see things shape our slowly
1) No but it is clear we won't buy locatelli without sacrificing someone in return.
2) Traditionally we do our business early but right now asides from Locatelli we have no real concrete interests or talks in anyone else, a few months ago we were talking about left backs, now we look set keep sandro for another year.
3) I never said our youth system was incredible but the likes of Dragusin, Correira and Fagioli deserve a chance because they were amongst our stand out performers in the u23s, and given Bernadeschi continues to churn out rubbish each game is it a bigger risk to give Correira a chance? No.
4) Back to my 2nd point.

- - - Updated - - -

You want Calhanoglu here and consider him significant? Or Donnarumma on €15M/year? If that's what we're missing out on right now, I'm good.
I never said I wanted calhanoglu here but it's still a significant move.

I have my concerns about Tek going into the new season, I fear Allegri might have made a mistake here.

Point is clubs are making moves, you can add Aguero, wijnaldum and the soon to be announced move of Depay too.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
1) No but it is clear we won't buy locatelli without sacrificing someone in return
2) Traditionally we do our business early but right now asides from Locatelli we have no real concrete interests or talks in anyone else, a few months ago we were talking about left backs, now we look set keep sandro for another year.
3) I never said our youth system was incredible but the likes of Dragusin, Correira and Fagioli deserve a chance because they were amongst our stand out performers in the u23s, and given Bernadeschi continues to churn out rubbish each game is it a bigger risk to give Correira a chance? No.
4) Back to my 2nd point.

- - - Updated - - -

I never said I wanted calhanoglu here but it's still a significant move.

I have my concerns about Tek going into the new season, I fear Allegri might have made a mistake here.

Point is clubs are making moves, you can add Aguero, wijnaldum and the soon to be announced move of Depay too.
1) You think we're the one setting terms. It's Sassuolo that has their say in it and yeah, most likely they want a young player from us.
2) That's again you trusting reading internet news. We basically know nothing.
3) Dragusin, Correira and Fagioli are players that should be starting for Fiorentina, Sassuolo or Atalanta. We're not a club that shapes young players unless they are insane talents and 80mln+ players. We never were that so I don't know why you expect it now. Oh and Berna was quite good for Fiorentina. It was "just" a flop but his value was high for reason of his performances. Dragusin, Correira and Fagioli so far proved literally nothing. Like I said many times here, it was only Marchisio who came back to this club as a success. Others? Nope. Out of those 3 you mentioned only one MIGHT make it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
1) You think we're the one setting terms. It's Sassuolo that has their say in it and yeah, most likely they want a young player from us.
2) That's again you trusting reading internet news. We basically know nothing.
3) Dragusin, Correira and Fagioli are players that should be starting for Fiorentina, Sassuolo or Atalanta. We're not a club that shapes young players unless they are insane talents and 80mln+ players. We never were that so I don't know why you expect it now. Oh and Berna was quite good for Fiorentina. It was "just" a flop but his value was high for reason of his performances. Dragusin, Correira and Fagioli so far proved literally nothing. Like I said many times here, it was only Marchisio who came back to this club as a success. Others? Nope. Out of those 3 you mentioned only one MIGHT make it.
On point 3 like I said is Correira that much worse than bernadeschi who is given chance after chance? Same could be said in Fagioli's position where even the likes Ramsey and Bentancur continue to produce inconsistency and bring next to no balance in midfield. Scary thing is if you rate them as starters for the likes of atalanta and sassuolo, there are a fair number of starters for those clubs who'd start for us.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
On point 3 like I said is Correira that much worse than bernadeschi who is given chance after chance? Same could be said in Fagioli's position where even the likes Ramsey and Bentancur continue to produce inconsistency and bring next to no balance in midfield
You keep saying how Berna should be sold. Then you complain how terrible he is. Then you say how our management is bad because he's not sold. But let me ask you, if he's that shit then why would some club buy him?

Don't forget we were missing a coach. Benantcur was below average BUT he was quite good under Allegri.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You keep saying how Berna should be sold. Then you complain how terrible he is. Then you say how our management is bad because he's not sold. But let me ask you, if he's that shit then why would some club buy him?

Don't forget we were missing a coach. Benantcur was below average BUT he was quite good under Allegri.
Because we have hired managers who think they can get a tune out of bernadeschi still, he's not Juve material pure and simple, he's had plenty of opportunities to prove himself and he's failed. He has to go.

Jun 16, 2020
Because we have hired managers who think they can get a tune out of bernadeschi still, he's not Juve material pure and simple, he's had plenty of opportunities to prove himself and he's failed. He has to go.
It’s difficult to receive offers for someone who’s underperforming for several years, who’s on a 4m salary and who doesn’t seem to be willing to leave the club.

I’m sure if a offer arrives we gladly accept it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It’s difficult to receive offers for someone who’s underperforming for several years, who’s on a 4m salary and who doesn’t seem to be willing to leave the club.

I’m sure if a offer arrives we gladly accept it.
Isn't this why clubs pay a sold player who was on big wages a portion of his current wage. Raiola of all agents should be able to drum up interest.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
It's pretty apparent we are giving up at least 1 promising prospect.
Let's see who and in what kind of deal, with a buy back option im okey with it. But in the end we are just speculating, it's not even 100% sure Locatelli will come to begin with, even if the chance atm is big.

It's weird to be against Cherubin, he just began his job, he has not made one deal yet, let's see what happens.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
This is why letting go of Dragusin is all the more stupid irrespective of who we get in return.
The thing about Dragusin is he is so untested. Romero had 2 seasons of Serie A and some games in Argentina under his belt.

You didn't like Romero because he made mistakes but Dragusin has made them whenever I have seen him play, including for the under 23s.

We really have no idea how he will develop, he has barely played senior football, to me it is not really a fair comparison for him vs Romero due to the difference in experience.

I'd prefer to keep him as he looks promising or at least have a buyback.

The problem is that cash is tight and it seems like the only way we can afford Locatelli is to include a player. Ideally you'd want it to be Rugani, Berna, De Sciglio, Pjaca or Perin. But the players/Sass may not be on board. I don't want to lose either but I'd prefer to lose Dragusin than Fagioli based on what I have seen so far, especially if it us the difference between getting Locatelli or not.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Agresti again on VS answering questions. Basically nothing new since nobody knows shit, everything is slow because of Euros and we are waiting for CR's decision.

- Impossible to get Donnarumma without selling Woj. Woj had absolutely zero offers because of high salary
- Locatelli first name mentioned by Allegri to the board, absolute number 1 target from the start. Offer will be 30m + Dragusin, still not officially submitted to Sassuolo
- No ideas on LB position
- Possible meeting this week b/w club and Mendes for CR's future
- Demiral will be sold if a good offer arrives
- Vlahovic does not move this summer, Commisso wants to keep him for at least one more year
- Gosens too expensive
- Another striker depends on CR's future too. Could sign 2 if he leaves
- Club would like Dybala to stay, no further news
- No interest in Kean as of now
- Sirigu possible option for backup, but wants to play more
- Gabriel Jesus an option if CR leaves
- Nothing on Berna, short discussions for Romagnoli swap but that stopped
- No negotiations for Tielemans

Nobody ever asks him about Saul damn it

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Agresti again on VS answering questions. Basically nothing new since nobody knows shit, everything is slow because of Euros and we are waiting for CR's decision.

- Impossible to get Donnarumma without selling Woj. Woj had absolutely zero offers because of high salary
- Locatelli first name mentioned by Allegri to the board, absolute number 1 target from the start. Offer will be 30m + Dragusin, still not officially submitted to Sassuolo
- Vlahovic does not move this summer, Commisso wants to keep him for at least one more year
- Gosens too expensive

That's because we're not getting Saul.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Don't know but if we want him, we need to hurry and get him out of Poland before he starts drinking and gets wasted like most of Polish talents that stayed for too long.
Hahah, I laugh because this is what my Polish co worker says, almost word for word. That Lewandowski got out early from Poland, why he is world class super athlete and uber professional, instead of a party boy drunk.

P.S Game on Wednesday should be a cracker lol.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

- Gosens too expensive

Just let it go with that Saul obsession, no point in hoping for a 80m transfer, we're in a different era now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)