Summer mercato 2021-22 (97 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Well you’re the king of dumbasses so you have to know!
That's rich coming from you. Considering you still can't can't keep to your own promise to never respond to my posts lol you can't help yourself can you?

- - - Updated - - -

@GordoDeCentral Its time for another forced vacation.

Its no bueno. He is starting to make me like Chubby chasing Cherubini.
Go cry elsewhere

Jul 2, 2006
Talent but zero work ethic and very shitty and lazy attitude. Thinks he already made it so just coasting. Was laughable to see him in Euro U21. Should been the best player was instead of the worst. Being outdone by Serie B player or outright youth players.
is it too hard for clubs to make a little research before making the investment?

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Funny how some say Cherubin is dumb based on shit rumours lol. We don't know shit, just wait and see, when a deal is officiall then we can talk. Im not saying he is great, how can I know, let's see what he does this mercato

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thing is Romero was crap at genoa.
He wasn't.

He had 2 seasons there. Their team was a mess in his final season, he still managed to put in some decent performances. The season before he was excellent.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:
The best bosman transfer of Inter (de Vrij) happened before Beppe.
To be fair that was an excellent signing and one we should have gone for.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He wasn't.

He had 2 seasons there. Their team was a mess in his final season, he still managed to put in some decent performances. The season before he was excellent.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair that was an excellent signing and one we should have gone for.
He was very susceptible to mistakes at Genoa, still he was nothing like how he has been at Atalanta. Regardless as long as our managers insist on playing Bonucci week in week out and De ligt is undroppable, and now Chiellini is staying another season, as Romero said he needs to play each week

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
20 games, 1066 mins and 1g3a as an attacking mid in Polish first division. For PL he looks okay on Euros. but there were many talens like him before. the good thing is that he will cost 5-6 mil and probably would accept playing in serie A weak team.
All I heard is that they say he has great mentality, is never afraid to try and get the ball.
Thanks for the round up.

1 goal and 3 assists in little polish league ain't much, even if he is very young.

The teenager I wanna sign from this Euros is Hlozek, he is 18, is MVP of Czech league, top scorer of the league, has tons of assists. And can play in every attacking position basically.

100% bound to a top league or top team soon, so now is time to pounce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)