Summer mercato 2021-22 (115 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Agresti said that he expects news regarding Locatelli and Ronaldo this week. And that Sassuolo asked for Dragusin.
then its done, btw it wont be 30m and Dragusin for Loca.
It will be 40 m for Locatelli and 10m for Dragusin, its obvious, in other case the plusvalenza is much lower for Sass and none for us.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Cherubini & Carnenvali will meet this week to discuss for Locatelli, the offer of €30m + Dragusin was rejected by Sassuolo. (Tuttosport)

- - - Updated - - -

A meeting between Juventus and Sassuolo is bound to take place this week in Milano. There is a lot of talk around Locatelli, it's normal that Sassuolo wants to drive up the price. (Agresti)

- - - Updated - - -

Juve's offer for Locatelli is believed to be around 25-30mln euros + 2 players: Dragusin and another young player. Sassuolo is open to doing this kind of deal.(Cds)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
@Dru The next Pjaca is found

No seriously, @piotrr and @radekas , is kid any good? Or just random euro rumour.
20 games, 1066 mins and 1g3a as an attacking mid in Polish first division. For PL he looks okay on Euros. but there were many talens like him before. the good thing is that he will cost 5-6 mil and probably would accept playing in serie A weak team.
All I heard is that they say he has great mentality, is never afraid to try and get the ball.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
@Dru The next Pjaca is found

No seriously, @piotrr and @radekas , is kid any good? Or just random euro rumour.
Remember Kapustka? Me neither. (was a kid that played a game for us on euro 2016 and was supposedly the next big thing).
I don't watch polish league so i know almost nothing about Kozłowski but from glimpses i saw from his appearances in the NT he isn't ready even for our u23.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)