Summer mercato 2021-22 (63 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Please, our Husaria will destroy this wannabe Vikings.
But seriously can't see us winning a big game vs opponent for whom draw is enough.
Piotrr and radekas, Sweden are through, but I want us to win still because my Polish co workers talk exactly like this above guy
He may be kidding, but they aren't

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Di Marzio is participating in polish Mercato show, he just said Juve will only buy one MID. Locatelli the most wanted but might be hard to get, one of the backup plans is Pjanic.
Btw it wasn't live, the interview was recorded few days ago.
Seems obvious to me our starting mid will be locatelli, bentancur and rabiot. How underwhelming....

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Piotrr and radekas, Sweden are through, but I want us to win still because my Polish co workers talk exactly like this above guy
He may be kidding, but they aren't
This is how one of our key players spoke before Spain game. Of course I'm joking, I'm lost of hope, even the Spain game I didn't see anything special in our team, you could see that spark when Hungary or Scotland was playing, but not in our team.
We will get destroyed by you on counters, we can't play teams who can defend.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Di Marzio is participating in polish Mercato show, he just said Juve will only buy one MID. Locatelli the most wanted but might be hard to get, one of the backup plans is Pjanic.
Btw it wasn't live, the interview was recorded few days ago.
we give di Marzio too much credit. What happened to those Tolisso links? Lol, one day said Juve can afford both tolisso and Locatelli and literally 24 hours later said they can’t. Now doesn’t even mention it.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Di Marzio is full of shit at the moment, and so is everyone else. No one knows how our mercato will develop, since it depends a lot on the Ronaldo situation. The media is just pulling random rumours until the CR situation is sorted out.

The only concrete link is Locatelli. We have been after him for some time it seems.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
If Ronaldo leaves we'll be squeezed hard for his replacement, everyone will assume we suddenly have lots of cash available. I can imagine a replacement striker asking for stupid wages as well so it makes sense that everything is quiet. We should get busy with sales, we should maybe look for that elusive LB, backup keeper etc.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
If Ronaldo leaves we'll be squeezed hard for his replacement, everyone will assume we suddenly have lots of cash available. I can imagine a replacement striker asking for stupid wages as well so it makes sense that everything is quiet. We should get busy with sales, we should maybe look for that elusive LB, backup keeper etc.
Would you take this player as CR7 replacement ? higher goal per 90, min per goal while shooting less than the GOAT
If we play 4231, we need to take James Rodriguez too as Dybala replacement. Colombian party all year long, Mary J

1624355713966.png

rainhard

May 5, 2004
something is wrong with stats.
CR7 playing time is almost double while only getting 7 goals better (2813mins vs 1433mins), goal 29 vs 22 assist 3 vs 9
So in goal contribution it is only 1 goal difference (32 vs 31)

Goal contribution is the most exact stats that prove how the players involving in their respective team goals

- - - Updated - - -

How about getting Jude Bellingham just so the people in the stadium can sing > Hey Jude from the Beattles

Hey Jude, go make a goal and don't forget getting some assists too
And remember you aren't Bernardeschi, you are destine for better future
Hey Jude, do killer balls and not sideways like pass that Arthur do
And the moment when everything coming through you, you will taking the freekick too , do do do do do
La la la la la la, la la la la la la hey Jude

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I don’t get the schira hate. He seems to work harder than the rest of them. If he’s taking other people’s reports he’s doing a good job making it seem like they’re his because he seems to be first on a lot of stuff these days. If he’s just a grifter, he’s doing it better than that tap in merchant Romano lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)