Summer mercato 2021-22 (94 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I hit the bong during lunch, I'm feeling toastie.

Would be beautiful to see Chiesa be our new #10 and get us plenty CL trophies, but the pull and the greatness of EPL might be too hard to resist. And would the club be able to say no to 150 mil offer for Chiesa?
No player is staying if the club is offered 150m for them. If have financial issues...150m over a couple of years is going to help rectify those issues quickly. We are a selling club...zidane and pogba for example.

I want chiesa to stay of course...

As for Sandro...how much can allegri influence him to return to his best?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
As for Sandro...how much can allegri influence him to return to his best?
He can't he tried that the last time he was here, remember? Sandro hasn't been his best since early Allegri or Sarri or Pirlo.

Seems like we are taking the option to use our money elsewhere but I hope we buy Gosens and bench this guy.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
He can't he tried that the last time he was here, remember? Sandro hasn't been his best since early Allegri or Sarri or Pirlo.

Seems like we are taking the option to use our money elsewhere but I hope we buy Gosens and bench this guy.
If we buy Gosens, I'm hoping Frabotta or Pellegrini (+Danilo if needed) are the backups, Sandro isnt bench material - oldish, high wages and declining.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
If we buy Gosens, I'm hoping Frabotta or Pellegrini (+Danilo if needed) are the backups, Sandro isnt bench material - oldish, high wages and declining.
Bro Pellegrini isn't even starting for Genoa, he's Serie B material.

Il nuovo De Ceglie.

LB has been a problem for a long time, but midfield is in such a mess, we simply have to spend 70% of our budget there.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Bro Pellegrini isn't even starting for Genoa, he's Serie B material.

Il nuovo De Ceglie.

LB has been a problem for a long time, but midfield is in such a mess, we simply have to spend 70% of our budget there.
Yah, but the wage bill needs serious overwork, you can't have guys on 5.5m or whatever Sandro is earning riding the bench as backup, someone like Frabotta on 0.1m or Pellegrini on 1-2m is enough if you have Danilo for first backup.

I'm fine with Sandro remaining as starter if he's the defensive fullback supporting a capable winger. If he's supposed to stretch defenses and provide support for CR7 like Marcelo did, please, get someone who can do that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)