Summer mercato 2021-22 (65 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I still dont like that midfield. It lacks creativity.
This will still be an on going issue for many years to come it seems. To have the right combination of creativity and muscle like we had with Vidal/Pirlo/Marchisio/Pogba won’t be easy. And then there’s the financial situation.

Hopefully Max can work his magic somehow with what we have.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Creativity will be all on Dybala once again. He drops back deep to help in buildup and move the play further ahead. Then he will be around the box to look for pass/shot. It's not like we haven't seen it before with Max.

In that setup the holding mids are all about covering the defense + helping with maintaining the possession. With two strong CMs you can actually afford to have a snowflake like Dybala on the pitch.

This could work and should work, as long as Dybala steps up and we have a competent CF.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Creativity will be all on Dybala once again. He drops back deep to help in buildup and move the play further ahead. Then he will be around the box to look for pass/shot. It's not like we haven't seen it before with Max.

In that setup the holding mids are all about covering the defense + helping with maintaining the possession. With two strong CMs you can actually afford to have a snowflake like Dybala on the pitch.

This could work and should work, as long as Dybala steps up and we have a competent CF.
exactly, this also explains why we are only after one mid, as we wont need too many for this tactic.
Benta seems ok for this, Rabiot probably also, Loca is more then ready, the question marks are McKennie and Arthur. But imo we will change this for specific opponents i could see us playing 433 or 4312 for example.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Allegri played Pjanic and Khedira in this formation, these two will be just fine.

One of the reasons I want Saul so much is he would be perfectly fine in a two man mid. Pogba, SMS would not, they're not responsible enough for that Khedira role.

Tolisso could in theory so that link makes sense from that standpoint.

If I could I would sign right now that our only signings of the summer are Locatelli and Saul.

Buffon-Woj and older Chiellini are only big downgrades from 2016/17 team to this one on paper.

May 4, 2020
I didn't say Dembele is good, he is shit but he was biggest talent in 2017 with mbappe.

Chiesa is not on same lvl as Sancho,Haaland,Mbappe,Fati and rest of players that are vslued more then 100mil.

He is just not on that lvl, he is 24.

150mil is joke.
More like 50-60 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)