Summer mercato 2021-22 (208 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I didn't say Dembele is good, he is shit but he was biggest talent in 2017 with mbappe.

Chiesa is not on same lvl as Sancho,Haaland,Mbappe,Fati and rest of players that are vslued more then 100mil.

He is just not on that lvl, he is 24.

150mil is joke.
More like 50-60 .
Fati? He’s rated 100m+ by the same people who paid 150m for a fortnite addict.

Jun 16, 2020

Always when you think we have some player who we should be able to sell for a few millions, we end up giving him the eternal loan. Same for Olivieri. Was it really impossible to wait for a offer for these youngsters who don’t even earn 150k together? No urgency whatsoever and still so much time to sell..

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Always when you think we have some player who we should be able to sell for a few millions, we end up giving him the eternal loan. Same for Olivieri. Was it really impossible to wait for a offer for these youngsters who don’t even earn 150k together? No urgency whatsoever and still so much time to sell..
Is Pellegrini coming back? How was he for genoa?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
our main transfer objectives:
1- Make sales to offload deadwood and save on wages
2- replace our weakest first team starter with reliable players, either by swaps or new deals.
3- create the bases of a competitive team in Europe for the post CR7 era
4- sort our the future of our defense
5- improve our starter if opportunity targets like donnaruma appear, with priority of rarity and price.

1-we are failing miserably, its already clear, as discussions should already happen, we will once again end up with deawood and fail to get useful players.
2- our weakest starters are Ramsey and our wing backs, all too injury pro and we lack dedicated player to field on their spots, A CAM and a new wing back should be our priorities! esp with Frabotta out now there is an urgent need for a new wing back. obviously they are not our priority ...
3- we have yet to decide what to do with CR7 and we can postpone the decision for one more year by keeping him and Loan Morata, it is decided to gamble everything on Dybala again...
4- Chiellini will finally retire and Demiral will be sold, Dragusin will be gifted to Sass, we are creating new holes there and will heavily rely on Bonucci, our new age captain and symbol for this decade...
5- an epic failure on the donnaruma approach, we have a lost a once in a generatiom opportunity, he was a free agent and as we value Italian nationality over everything, we will Never recover from this! this is reason enough for the Agnelli to step down, but more mistakes are bound to happen before the fans step in and demand his dismiss!

rainhard

May 5, 2004
1. We don't play exciting great enthusiastic football, that is why hard for us to sell our players on high
If we play like Atalanta, then we probably can overvalued our players, no way Gosens is 35-45m if he play with us last year
We are doomed in term of how we play football, maybe Allegri can change that. But as far as I know Allegri will bring solid gameplan but not the kind that exciting

2. This is still related with point number 1, and teams are push us to gifting our players away even the players is NT and regular starter for Wales
We must sort this out probably with free loan + option than change to obligation if trigger lets say appearance

3. Agree, once Allegri in we must have decided who to keep who to sold, not based on opportunities but based on what our priorities
We only take the easy route first by extend Morata loan

4. We are miscalculated, Demiral are blown by ACL injury while Romero shining as Serie A defender MVP (sold for peanuts). We actually must keep both and offload Bonucci last season. I don't rate Dragusin highly besides his physical build. But it is worth it if we can get Locatelli, especially if we sell another CM. He will bring new ideas to our approach

5. Agree, I would love Donnaruma here but reported 12m/year is to high for him. We absolutely need better GK than Tek, but I am still okay with Tek for one more year if we can get strong center back to partner De Ligt.

All of those problem came from 1 big problem, our inability to sell the player we don't need. That have correlation with our dismal display throughout the season

We need to think that for another club, our garbage probably is their treasure
Ramsey for team like Crystal Palace, Norwich, Newcastle or Watford will be valuable for them. Maybe we can work out something with Watford as they owned by Pozzo family.
Our inability to sell Deglass Costa is a blatant error, I really think he still can excel for mid table team in La Liga,Ligue 1,even Bundesliga like Celta Viigo, etc
Even if he back to Gremio for free, maybe we need to get at least 1 promising youngster from them as a compensation
We failed to put an option that can be swift to an obligation for our loanee like Perin, Rugani, Pjaca and De Sciglio. But we managed to put a peanut option for Romero. This is insane dealing for our loaned out players

All in all, Cronios know a little football I assume. but merely in management area. so kudos to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 190)