Summer mercato 2021-22 (66 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He is not going to cost that much. 50-60m max
I think you're too optimistic. Besides, his numbers are not that impressive to go crazy about him IMO.

If we land Locatelli then we really need a B2B that can deliver double digits in assists and goals to make the team complete. We already missed out on De Paul and Hakan, so I guess there are no more 'affordable' options in Serie A for that role. We'll need to look abroad which makes me think we won't go for such a player at all in this transfer window.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I think you're too optimistic. Besides, his numbers are not that impressive to go crazy about him IMO.

If we land Locatelli then we really need a B2B that can deliver double digits in assists and goals to make the team complete. We already missed out on De Paul and Hakan, so I guess there are no more 'affordable' options in Serie A for that role. We'll need to look abroad which makes me think we won't go for such a player at all in this transfer window.
Saul is absolutely such a player and we absolutely should. At risk of not touching anything else in the team we have to get Locatelli + a mid like Saul, Pogba, SMS.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

We didn't miss out on Hakan. We dodged a bullet.

But agree on rest, mostly. But Saul is better then you think, he can be a SMS level player, but needs to be given a box to box role. In Atletico he has been a deep CM or DM for 2 seasons.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Saul is absolutely such a player and we absolutely should. At risk of not touching anything else in the team we have to get Locatelli + a mid like Saul, Pogba, SMS.
:agree:

Before this past season Saul was a top 5 CM in football imo. Got played in a deeper role this year and wasn’t as impressive but was still very solid and played an important part in Atletico’s league title. Under Allegri as a B2B would be one of the best mids in the world again for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Locatelli + Saul would be the ideal summer mercato. Will never happen though. We never get such nice things at Juve.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Swap Demiral- Gosens
Vlahovic same deal as with Chiesa
Rugani + 10m for Milenkovic
Beat up Ronaldo to swap with Pogba
Locatelli 35m + Dragusin
Reality:
No Gosens
Petagna
Milenkovic goes elsewhere
Ronaldo still contemplates his future and Pogba goes to PSG and we sign pjanic instead
Locatelli will arrive whilst we get our pants pulled down at the cost of the operation

Jun 16, 2020
20.20 - Il Lecce ha chiuso per Marco Olivieri: domani l'attaccante di proprietà della Juventus sosterrà le visite mediche con i giallorossi. L'intesa è stata trovata sulla base di un prestito con diritto di riscatto che diventa obbligo a 3 milioni in caso di promozione

Olivieri on loan to Lecce, because obligation of 3m if they reach SA

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Di Marzio is participating in polish Mercato show, he just said Juve will only buy one MID. Locatelli the most wanted but might be hard to get, one of the backup plans is Pjanic.
Btw it wasn't live, the interview was recorded few days ago.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
P.S Game on Wednesday should be a cracker lol.
pls let us win

- - - Updated - - -

Well it will be a blast for you cause you guys have already advanced. It will only be a blast for us if we win.
those excerpts from holy bible with Sousa instead of Jesus that are trending after the draw with spain are pretty funny :lol:
will be sad when it ends on wednesday :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)