Summer mercato 2021-22 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I don't know to be honest... One grumpy and lazy player for another? I don't even want to know how much he'd ask for in terms of wages.
Thing for me is that Dembele plays another position, one where he is can still play a bad game but change it with 1 action. Our midfields need to be robust if not dominating all the time.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Depressing reading this thread and some of the names we are talking about...

So we’re possibly not going to qualify for the CL, if we do we will face financial sanctions and we’ve already lost an insane amount of money this year. Some trully

Our summer is basically going to be spent trading and cooking the books, the priority is not going to be on squad improvement.

Donarumma - free
Tek - Kean
Ronaldo - Pogba
Rabiot - Dembele
Bernardeschi - A pair of shoes and a hairdryer
Dybala - Icardi

Wonder which of these will come off..

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

So we’re possibly not going to qualify for the CL, if we do we will face financial sanctions and we’ve already lost an insane amount of money this year. Some trully

Our summer is basically going to be spent trading and cooking the books, the priority is not going to be on squad improvement.

Donarumma - free
Tek - Kean
Ronaldo - Pogba
Rabiot - Dembele
Dybala - Icardi

I'd say this is very optimistic :D

Strickland

May 17, 2019

Donarumma - free
Tek - Kean
Ronaldo - Pogba
Rabiot - Dembele
Dybala - Icardi

Seems realistic. There have been strong rumors of Berna-Romagnoli swap.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Ronaldo-Pogba and Rabiot-Dembele isn't realistic. Tek-Kean is bordering on unrealistic as well.
I’m guessing you missed the tone of my post when I suggested a trade of one of our players for a pair of shoes and a hairdryer...

It’s going to be a terrible summer of wheeling and dealing while not improving the squad in the slightest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)