Summer mercato 2021-22 (136 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Mino Raiola is trying to find an important solution for Szczesny. Raiola also at work for Romagnoli Paratici is ready to accept
Raiola demands for six million euros yearly contract for Romagnoli . Bernardeschi (Raiola, trying to find a solution for him) he’s had some proposals from the MLS. (Corriere Torino)

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
Mino Raiola is trying to find an important solution for Szczesny. Raiola also at work for Romagnoli Paratici is ready to accept
Raiola demands for six million euros yearly contract for Romagnoli . Bernardeschi (Raiola, trying to find a solution for him) he’s had some proposals from the MLS. (Corriere Torino)
That would be one of the most stupid things Paratici can do. 6 million for trashboy.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Oh dear :sergio:

I could understand the deal behind Donnarumma - he's a free agent after all and one of the most promising GKs around the world. Super talented and experienced already considering his age.

If we swap Romagnoli for Berna somehow, I'd be very happy about that deal too but those wages man :scared: 6m net? He's worth half of that. I'd give 4m max and that would be generous.

If this is the plan for Tici and Nedved - to hire Raiola's clients 'on cheap' - then both should be fired IMO. Especially Tici should be all about looking for players who are great prospects but don't have such inflated wages demands. If we keep on going like this, we'll never dig ourselves out of this hole (aka wage bill is too high).

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

I could understand the deal behind Donnarumma - he's a free agent after all and one of the most promising GKs around the world. Super talented and experienced already considering his age.

If we swap Romagnoli for Berna somehow, I'd be very happy about that deal too but those wages man :scared: 6m net? He's worth half of that. I'd give 4m max and that would be generous.

If this is the plan for Tici and Nedved - to hire Raiola's clients 'on cheap' - then both should be fired IMO. Especially Tici should be all about looking for players who are great prospects but don't have such inflated wages demands. If we keep on going like this, we'll never dig ourselves out of this hole (aka wage bill is too high).
Or we swap him with someone else from another team...
I`d suggest R.Leao but there is no way Milan would accept it..

Jun 16, 2020

6m is outrageous. No way we should accept that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)