Summer mercato 2021-22 (149 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Without CL very likely. We need to do two things.

A good sport director who could sell players like Rabiot, Ramsey, Bentancur, Ronaldo (yes we need to sell him) Alex Sandro. Lower the cost of the team. Then find value on the market and have a great eye for talent.

A young player with hype could have a transfer fee that is high 15-40 million euros lets say, still many of this type of players don't demand big saleries which plays a big role in the overall cost of a squad.

The other thing is to bring a good coach, that can bring out the best of the team, get them to play together as a team, and have chemistry how to attack together. This year we cant even start one decent attack ffs, always out to Cuadrado who crosses it in to the box.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It feels like an end of an era but we could really change this with a proper coach.
I dont think the team is that broken, they just dont know what to do and where to position themselves so it looks like they are all amateurs.
Most of players are actually very good
Cuadrado MDL Danilo and even A.Sandro who is not exactly playing like he did before.
Chiesa is fantastic and despite what we have seen this season Kulu is a real gem while Dybala cant just transform from MVP to meh in 1 season.

We do need to strengthen ourselves in few areas but the majority of the team is good.
1 CB - Im not entirely sold on Demiral. He is a good player who tend to make that one mistake that could cost us. (Chiellini should just retire, its pretty obvious)
1 CM - Locatelli
1 CM (attacking minded) - This is the difficult part as most are expensive
1 CF - Ronaldo isnt a CF - Yes he is some kind of a forward but he tends to move and get the ball which makes our CF role non existent.
and.. this is actually the easy part -> Sack Pirlo - Allegri Gasperini Zidane - All will do better and all would guarantee top 4 next season.

Allegri will bring back the Scudetto
Zidane might be the best to motivate players as he did win 3 straight CLs and I do like his style of play.
Gasperini - I think he deserves a shot in a big club. Considering our players characteristics, he would probably be the best fit. Watch Kulu explode under him. Dybala might regain his MVP award while I expect him to bring 2 Atalanta players - Maybe De Roon who is way way way underrated.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
It feels like an end of an era but we could really change this with a proper coach.
I dont think the team is that broken, they just dont know what to do and where to position themselves so it looks like they are all amateurs.
Most of players are actually very good
Cuadrado MDL Danilo and even A.Sandro who is not exactly playing like he did before.
Chiesa is fantastic and despite what we have seen this season Kulu is a real gem while Dybala cant just transform from MVP to meh in 1 season.

We do need to strengthen ourselves in few areas but the majority of the team is good.
1 CB - Im not entirely sold on Demiral. He is a good player who tend to make that one mistake that could cost us. (Chiellini should just retire, its pretty obvious)
1 CM - Locatelli
1 CM (attacking minded) - This is the difficult part as most are expensive
1 CF - Ronaldo isnt a CF - Yes he is some kind of a forward but he tends to move and get the ball which makes our CF role non existent.
and.. this is actually the easy part -> Sack Pirlo - Allegri Gasperini Zidane - All will do better and all would guarantee top 4 next season.

Allegri will bring back the Scudetto
Zidane might be the best to motivate players as he did win 3 straight CLs and I do like his style of play.
Gasperini - I think he deserves a shot in a big club. Considering our players characteristics, he would probably be the best fit. Watch Kulu explode under him. Dybala might regain his MVP award while I expect him to bring 2 Atalanta players - Maybe De Roon who is way way way underrated.
Gasp is actually a bad fit. He knows 1 trick and that's it. We need a flexible coach who can immediately turn the tide, even with a flawed squad.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Gasp is actually a bad fit. He knows 1 trick and that's it. We need a flexible coach who can immediately turn the tide, even with a flawed squad.
Well his trick works... Atalanta scored more than anyone else and are in joint second place. They have been performing for years now and better than Juve in Europe despite having 10th the budget.
Gasperini would require some players but overall the team is pretty much perfect for him as Dybala and Kulu can play the Malinovsky Muriel.
Juve 3 men defence > Atalanta
WB - He can either revive A.Sandro or get Gosens and sell the former while Cuadrado will really enjoy Gasperini and would have lots of assists.

If we look at our players at our disposal he is definitely the best fit.
If we look into someone who can adjust based on his opponents Allegri is a guarantee
If we want something more fresh but also keep our mind on adjusting -> Zidane

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Well his trick works... Atalanta scored more than anyone else and are in joint second place. They have been performing for years now and better than Juve in Europe despite having 10th the budget.
Gasperini would require some players but overall the team is pretty much perfect for him as Dybala and Kulu can play the Malinovsky Muriel.
WB - He can either revive A.Sandro or get Gosens and sell the former while Cuadrado will really enjoy Gasperini and would have lots of assists.

If we look into someone who can adjust based on his opponents Allegri is a guarantee
His trick only works with a very specific set of players and after years of forming it, just like Sarri's trick. Let's learn from our mistakes.

Zidane or Allegri are much better suited to work out solutions for this team.

rainhard

May 5, 2004

Without the CL money, Gasperini looks like the good doctor for us

Match made in heaven

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Without the CL money, Gasperini looks like the good doctor for us

Match made in heaven

We could also test him out.. I mean he will definitely take us to top 4 - The only problem is 4th spot might be considered as a win by our board which will make him remain even if not satisfied.
On the other hand - He might be a cheap solution to do what Agnelli wanted in first place...

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We could also test him out.. I mean he will definitely take us to top 4 - The only problem is 4th spot might be considered as a win by our board which will make him remain even if not satisfied.
On the other hand - He might be a cheap solution to do what Agnelli wanted in first place...
The last time we won CL we have a silver hair coach too

Maybe that is just all we need a silver hair coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)