Summer mercato 2021-22 (109 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
He really needs to put his friendship aside here. I believe this all comes down to his and Paratici's personal relationships with Pirlo. At the end of the day this is business and he can't afford to keep Pirlo for amicable-related reasons when our financial stability is at stake. He has to be more ruthless than this. Pirlo is finished with this squad, it's been a whole season and he still hasn't moulded this team properly. I gave him the benefit of the doubt early on given that he had no preseason but at this stage he's proven to be too inconsistent. He ought to find a job elsewhere, give him the U23 for all I care if you want to keep him at the club so bad
When you have a big ego it is tough to admit that you have made a mistake

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
There are no alternatives to a coach with no experience?

We are one of the worst coached teams in Serie A
Unfortunately we are not even one of.. We are the sole owner of this "title" and by quite a margin.
There are teams that are doing good and bad but none have such a clueless coach.
Some reports say we learned while some say we are going the same way.
Gattuso is not a bad coach but he certainly isnt a great one.

- - - Updated - - -

Pirlo is not yet ”gone”, Agnelli still believes and wants to confirm him for next season. [Tuttosport].
Pirlo is gone and everyone know it.. The question is about his replacement and while some say things like Allegri Gasperini and Zidane, I also hear some shitty names like Gattuso.

I think it will be between Allegri and Gasperini in the end.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Unfortunately we are not even one of.. We are the sole owner of this "title" and by quite a margin.
There are teams that are doing good and bad but none have such a clueless coach.
Some reports say we learned while some say we are going the same way.
Gattuso is not a bad coach but he certainly isnt a great one.
I would say Fonseca has been the worst coach in the top half of the table, worse than Pirlo surely. Roma will finish outside of EL spots when they should have been in the CL race.

We are second place, not sustainable, we shouldn't be in this race.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I would say Fonseca has been the worst coach in the top half of the table, worse than Pirlo surely. Roma will finish outside of EL spots when they should have been in the CL race.

We are second place, not sustainable, we shouldn't be in this race.
Nah, Roma got far in EL eventually losing to a hyper expensive United team that should really be in the CL. Also, Pirlo has a squad levels above that of Roma and the fact that he can play every single game with different players and positions show how clueless the man is.

Jun 16, 2020
What are some interesting names who we aren’t linked to?

For me Luiz Felipe, Berardi (I know), Lorenzo Pellegrini, Vignato, Bennacer, Joaquin Correa, Vlahovic, Kessie, etc

Btw with Inter in the search for plusvalenza, I’d gladly swap Bentancur for Bastoni or even Brozovic. They will never swap Barella before the obvious comments arrive.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

For me Luiz Felipe, Berardi (I know), Lorenzo Pellegrini, Vignato, Bennacer, Joaquin Correa, Vlahovic, Kessie, etc

Btw with Inter in the search for plusvalenza, I’d gladly swap Bentancur for Bastoni or even Brozovic. They will never swap Barella before the obvious comments arrive.
This is not Germany where clubs bend over to bayern Munich you look at Sassuolo who are not willing to make any discount for Locatelli

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

They'd have to be incredibly stupid to do that :p

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

Inter won't be doing any deals with us even if they were to go bankrupt the next day.

Seen the Icardi case? They did everything to offload him, just not to us.

Jun 16, 2020
They'd have to be incredibly stupid to do that :p
It’s Inter mate.. of course they are stupid

- - - Updated - - -

This is not Germany where clubs bend over to bayern Munich you look at Sassuolo who are not willing to make any discount for Locatelli
I don’t agree. We can bribe them or kill a family member.

We’ve always bought great players in Serie A. Problem is that we focused on the wrong ones in recent years.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)