Smokin' (4 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Are you talking about raw oil or car fuel? Cause either would be highly flammable, no? I may be a skeptic but it doesn't sound like much of an idea to me..

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Fuel. I know its impossible, because its pretty flammable, but the price difference is so big it really wants to make you do it!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Why doesn't Venezuela sell their oil to Brazil if it's in such large quantities? Silly Brazilians tried to implement the use of ethanol in their cars, made from the fermentation of corn or something like that. I tink Venezuela could jump in and make some profit from people who don't want to change their carburettors just to use environmentally friendly fuel

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
We cant just go over to Lula and be like "hey dude do you want some oil for Brazil?" the OPEC regulates who the countries will sell oil to so there isnt just one country providing the whole world and the others that have oil dont have anything. Its a very complicated. Venezuela could be a higher produce, but Chavez (the president) hasnt made good deals nor a good impression with the rest of the world, so last year the USA (our #1 buyer) left us out of a good deal. Venezuela is a very rich country for all the oil we export per day, the problem is that that money is nowhere to be found

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Haha

Did you know that the OPEC was created by the Venezuelan government? It was their idea. Those were the times when this was a good country.

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Per litre, Josh. Yankee fuel is per gallon - it works out at roughly half as expensive as here in Ireland. And ye still moan about it.
And Ireland is cheaper than the Uk and still you moan about it ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Josh ] ++
FULE IS SO CHEPE IN YOUROPE?????????????
1 Gallon = 3.79 Liters

1 Gallon of petrol in Europe costs (€1.24 * 3.79) €4.70

Using today's exchange rate, one gallon of petrol in Europe costs US$ 5.70

And you dare complain? :fero::D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
We cant just go over to Lula and be like "hey dude do you want some oil for Brazil?" the OPEC regulates who the countries will sell oil to so there isnt just one country providing the whole world and the others that have oil dont have anything. Its a very complicated. Venezuela could be a higher produce, but Chavez (the president) hasnt made good deals nor a good impression with the rest of the world, so last year the USA (our #1 buyer) left us out of a good deal. Venezuela is a very rich country for all the oil we export per day, the problem is that that money is nowhere to be found
sounds familiar ... :lazy:

:down:

guess who's #1 producer!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)