Smokin' (7 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
You have got to stop these one or two word replies mate. They are utterly confusing and, even worse, make you look stupid when I know you're not!

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
They're not? Media tell us Saudis drive cars on highways made out of gold (figure of speech)
Maybe the cars there are very affordable...even for the non-riches...

Oil prices here are getting expensive too, and so are the cars. I think here we must have the most expensive car prices ever!

Here's the price range for a new Mazda :eek::eek:

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
it was 1996 when i start smoking cigarettes and i like smoking cigarettes but i don't like using other drugs .i need wine who can give one glass of wine because in our country it is very very expensive

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I think Saudi's a very rich country. Not only because of the oil, but the money from the pilgrimage to Macca should cost a bomb! :D
no,UAE is the richest arab country,,,:)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
They said on the news today that Ireland has introduced an anti-smoking law. Every closed public place in Ireland has to be smoke free, that includes restaurants and PUBS! :dazed:

Is that true, John?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
They're not? Media tell us Saudis drive cars on highways made out of gold (figure of speech)
yeah true...maybe not gold, but you see everything from RRs to Ferraris and even the Batman car! the problem is that the gaps between the classes are HUUUUGE. and they're getting bigger.

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
They said on the news today that Ireland has introduced an anti-smoking law. Every closed public place in Ireland has to be smoke free, that includes restaurants and PUBS! :dazed:

Is that true, John?
for me, that's just another reason to never visit ireland....

i heard from a friend that in france, there were even ashtrays in hospital waiting rooms..... anyone can confirm this? Now THAT'S my kind of place...:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)