Shabani Nonda to Juve!!!??? (5 Viewers)

Alexi-10

Oct 13, 2004
Juventus chief: Nonda must drop wage demands
tribalfootball.com - December 18, 2004

Juventus director general Luciano Moggi has warned AS Monaco striker Shabani Nonda he must lower his personal demands if he wants a move to Turin.

Nonda is off contract in the summer and has declared he'd love to join Juve.

Moggi revealed yesterday: "Nonda is someone we're interested in. But his contract demands are too high."

--------------------------------

Moggi loves bargain hunting he is definately the transfer guru. :D I dont see why Juve would be interested in him we already have have Zalayeta, Del Piero, Ibrahimovic,and Trezeguet. I want a new midfielder or maybe even a defender if we are going to ged rid of Iuliano and Ferrera.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
I wouldn't mind Nonda, Jankulovski or Cassano to Juve next season as long as we're doing good in players rotation. We can't play the same players in three competition.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alexi-10 ] ++

Moggi loves bargain hunting he is definately the transfer guru. :D I dont see why Juve would be interested in him we already have have Zalayeta, Del Piero, Ibrahimovic,and Trezeguet. I want a new midfielder or maybe even a defender if we are going to ged rid of Iuliano and Ferrera.
Becos u cannot be assured that we will not have another injury crisis. Trez's injury has already created a significant amount of impact on us. In fact, I would want Mutu to come as soon as his 7 month ban is over. Seeing how DP plays makes me vomit!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think Moggi would be keen to snap up Mutu in the close season. As for January, he'd probably draft in Nonda, but i doubt it would be of much avail, considering Trez will be returning soon, and tht should maybe bring back a spark to our performances. But honestly, I am extremely distraught with Dp's situation. He wont play, the club wont sell him. Its stifling our chances not only for this season, but even for the coming ones.

Sep 14, 2003
Nonda won't arrive in January, we'd have to pay for him, Moggi can get him for nothing in June. I don't expect any reinforcements in January.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
At least we may take buy Maresca and/or Miccoli, if Moggi wanna pay and can convince them to return...

Holdon, ur right. I think Moggi is gonna offload Del Piero and Zalayeta in the summer, to get Mutu and Nonda for free ;) that is moggi-style..

Alexi-10

Oct 13, 2004
Miccoli would be the perfect replacement for Del Piero who hasn't being playing really well this season, we don't really need Nonda when we have Miccoli. I hope Miccoli comes back he was a great player at Juventus last season and I was very dissapointed that he left to Fiorentina.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
At least we may take buy Maresca and/or Miccoli, if Moggi wanna pay and can convince them to return...

Holdon, ur right. I think Moggi is gonna offload Del Piero and Zalayeta in the summer, to get Mutu and Nonda for free ;) that is moggi-style..
If he does that, then he'd be a freakin genious. Nonda is no worse than Zala and Mutu should be a lot better than Del Piero.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I dont think Zala will be oging anywhere, unless used in an exchange deal + cash for any player. Imo Mutu would be the answer to our problems upfront, but i dont see how Moggi is going to get Dp to clear out. They couldnt do it in the 2 previous seasons, dont see them doing it now.

PS: Id still like Cassano though.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
I dont think Zala will be oging anywhere, unless used in an exchange deal + cash for any player. Imo Mutu would be the answer to our problems upfront, but i dont see how Moggi is going to get Dp to clear out. They couldnt do it in the 2 previous seasons, dont see them doing it now.

PS: Id still like Cassano though.
Del Piero will clear himself out when he sees he's not even third or fourth choice forward, as will happen if we sign a new forward.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

If he does that, then he'd be a freakin genious. Nonda is no worse than Zala and Mutu should be a lot better than Del Piero.
I would kill myself in sheer happiness if that would happen. Kill two birds with no stones..

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

Del Piero will clear himself out when he sees he's not even third or fourth choice forward, as will happen if we sign a new forward.
Unlikely. To me, if left to Dp, he'd stay at Juve for financial security if not anything else. Moggi would have to transfer list him or hes going nowhere.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002

I don't agree with you Ian.Mutu was ok player, and his life is like hell now.nobody knows if he will be able to quit cocaine.as he seems he is irresponsible person from what I heard not a pro.sex scandal,cocaine etc.. we don't need trouble.and about nonda,isn't he the one famouse with injuries.don't we have a lot of injured players.and when he comes back zalayeta will have less chance which he don't deserve it.
I say if we can get rid of del piero.and bring a player like aimar,dalessando,or chelsea's cole or saviola.we will be perfect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)