Shabani Nonda to Juve!!!??? (1 Viewer)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

probably thats what he told the media about Capello. " i want to buy a hat"

Good one, Donny boy :D

Martin, it's all part of my plan - entice Fliakis to the US with the promise of booze and get him into alcohol rehab as soon as he arrives. When I get through with him he will be clean, fit, sober, and probably ready to start for Dynamo Kiev or Werder Bremen.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Is it the Nonda that scored after like 10seconds when he was subbed? I remember that in a CL game last season..

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Is it the Nonda that scored after like 10seconds when he was subbed? I remember that in a CL game last season..

Yes, it was last season against Chelsea. He scored a few seconds after he got in the game..

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by erado ] ++

Since u ask that question, I tot you must be concerned about his age and hoping he would been young... ;)
How would i be dissapointed if he was young, and we were getting him for free? And 27 is relatively young neway. ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++

I'm not sure whether I should be impressed or say so what?
I am not saying we should buy Nonda, but he was brilliant before he got that injury which lasted about a year. Scoring over 20 goals in Ligue 1 is a great accomplish, and should be respected.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I will not cry if we buy another forward. It is always exciting ;) but I dont think Nonda wants to be a 4th/5th forward and warm the bench..

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++

Now that is quite a statement to make! :D

Zala is a more than capable 4th/5th striker.
What do you want me to say :D .. couldnt compare him to Zlatan or DP.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
but I dont think Nonda wants to be a 4th/5th forward and warm the bench..
Thats what he is right now with Monaco. Let me refresh your memory :D .. he's the 4th chioce behind Chevanton, Saviola, and Kallon.

So why the hell not, come to a bigger team as Juventus and at least achieve Seria A championship to his name by being a bench player :D

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
but does nonda have pace??? when i saw him briefly he kinda reminded me of heskey....
I dont see any similarities between heskey and Nonda other than that the're both black.

But to answer your question, YES, he does have pace.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)