Shabani Nonda to Juve!!!??? (2 Viewers)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
okay, I think he's better than Zalayeta, so why not? if he's free..
How's he better than Zalayeta? I'm really quite tired of how underrated Zalayeta is around here. He's proven himself at this club in big games. Furthermore, he's already here and he's got some history with the club.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
TBH, I as well would rather have Zalayeta than Nonda, if not for the quality than for Zala's humility and willingness to sit on the bench when asked to.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I am not sure, I said I think. I havent watched Nonda play really. But this is just what I think. I know Zalayeta is a good forward. Not a starter, but good backup and such. Great with head and good in the penalty area :)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
You know i think i'll be more than happy to have Zala around in the coming season. If you have superstars like Dp, Trez, Ibra and Mutu ahead of you. I think your game is bound to lift, and besides a player like him brings about an air of humility to complement all the super talent and egos around him, which is important to any team dressing room. Zala has proved time and again, he's got a decent game, and i dont expect anything more from my number 5 striker. Which by the way is a tag, that does berate him.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
Nonda firma lunedì prossimo
19 01 2005

E' attesa per lunedì prossimo la firma dell'attaccante congolese Shabani Nonda per la Juventus. Il giocatore, 27 anni proveniente dal Monaco, sottoscriverà un triennale da 1,5 milioni di euro all'anno (c'è chi dice che sarà un contratto quinquennale).

this means that: Nonda will firm with juve next monday.

It is prepared for necxt monday the signiture of the forward congolese Shabani Nonda for Juventus. The player, 27 year old from Monaco, will get 1.5 million per year for 3 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)