Shabani Nonda to Juve!!!??? (1 Viewer)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
It's fuuny that this thread has gone from Nonda to DP. Nvm we have found another competitor for Nonda.

Juventus/Rangers Interest In Nonda
12/30/2004 8:37:00 PM

The agent of Monaco striker Shabani Nonda says both Juventus and Rangers have been in touch although it is unlikely he will be going anywhere when the transfer window opens.

"There are 99.9 percent of chances that Shabani will end the season with Monaco," said John Dario.

"He is much better on a physical level and wants to play in the Champions League. There is an interest from Juventus, it is true, but he has not signed anything yet.

"I also have a meeting with them [Rangers] later in January."

source: goal.com

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
Why would Rangers buy him? They've got a pretty effective strike-force already. Besides, they've just sold Boumsong to Newcastle, so they're going to be buying a new defender or two...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Evra: "Nonda farà bene alla Juve"
13 01 2005

Clamorosa gaffe del giocatore del Monaco, Evra, in un servizio giornalistico trasmesso da Sky Sport in cui ha "tradito" la notizia del passaggio di Shabani Nonda alla Juve: "In bocca al lupo a Nonda - dice Evra - sono convinto che (alla Juve ndr) farà benissimo e saprà dimostrare quanto vale.

-------

Basically, Evra said that Nonda told him that he's cnofident that he can prove his worth in Juve.

If this does come true, than we would have 6 strikers, one or two would definately have to go.

Sayonara Alex.

PS: TBH, I'd rather get Evra himself.

Jul 28, 2002
i agree, evra would be better.....why do we need nonda??? nonda, mutu, trez, z, zala, dp, miccoli??? were gonna loose some quality...and im not sre its gonna be zala.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Nonda I think would definitely mean we're selling Trez in a big money move. Dunno how I feel about that, love Shaba but I don't think he's the same after that injury plus I don't want Trez to go.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Nonda I think would definitely mean we're selling Trez in a big money move. Dunno how I feel about that, love Shaba but I don't think he's the same after that injury plus I don't want Trez to go.
shaba has the quality...but as u said, unless were selling trez for big bucks, why get nonda?? imo, since the injury, he will have lost his edge, the goalscoring edge..something he will need if he were to replace trez!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)