Shabani Nonda to Juve!!!??? (2 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
It's not a bad deal though, we get Mutu AND Nonda for nothing, that's quite unbelievable. In turn we sell Trez for a good profit, we sell our share of Miccoli's contract and we still have DP, Zlatan, Mutu, Shaba and Zalayeta. In the long run they won't all stay, maybe for a season but then someone will be sold sooner or later I'm sure, it will depend on whether Mutu and Shaba can return to top form.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Maybe Nonda could be a 5th striker.

He isnt getting much playing time in Monaco anyways, with Cheva, Saviola and Kallon.
He's injured all the time practically. Cheva and Saviola are the starters, Adebayor is the substitute and they just brought back Souleymana Camara from loan, he played last night. I think Shaba is injured again. :down: Kallon is played in midfield.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
It's not a bad deal though, we get Mutu AND Nonda for nothing, that's quite unbelievable. In turn we sell Trez for a good profit, we sell our share of Miccoli's contract and we still have DP, Zlatan, Mutu, Shaba and Zalayeta. In the long run they won't all stay, maybe for a season but then someone will be sold sooner or later I'm sure, it will depend on whether Mutu and Shaba can return to top form.
Too risky. If Shaba and Mutu flop, that would mean we'd have only one reliable striker, Zlatan, and we cant cound on him to carry the team himself, he doesnt score that many goals to be able to do that.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Too risky. If Shaba and Mutu flop, that would mean we'd have only one reliable striker, Zlatan, and we cant cound on him to carry the team himself, he doesnt score that many goals to be able to do that.
There is risk yes but when you get two top quality players like Mutu and Nonda, you pretty much bet on at least one of them turning out good I think. Otherwise they'll be stuck on the bench with the others playing and they'll be dying to prove themselves in training.

Jul 28, 2002

He's injured all the time practically. Cheva and Saviola are the starters, Adebayor is the substitute and they just brought back Souleymana Camara from loan, he played last night. I think Shaba is injured again. :down: Kallon is played in midfield.
injured again?? brilliant :groan:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

You're forgeting Kallon, their best scorer.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Ah, damn, you got me :D

BTW, is Kallon any good in midfield? And Arent Saviola and Cheva a bit too short to play together? Nad how come Kallon is their best scorer if he's played in midfield?

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
I don't believe that Moggi will sign another striker after sealing the deal with Mutu. Nonda is smokescreen.
Maybe Evra or another Monaco player will join Juve, but not Nonda. It would be another Moggi-style transfer

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Well he doesn't seem to be doing too bad having scored the most goals. Don't know why Deschamps put him there but he's been doing really well at the start, less well now but still in the lineup so can't be too bad.

Is it all about height? Cheva is a fantastic player who creates a lot of opportunities, obviously he can score as well. Saviola then is a great finisher and has won a lot of close matches this season. I don't see a prolem. :)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Well he doesn't seem to be doing too bad having scored the most goals. Don't know why Deschamps put him there but he's been doing really well at the start, less well now but still in the lineup so can't be too bad.

Is it all about height? Cheva is a fantastic player who creates a lot of opportunities, obviously he can score as well. Saviola then is a great finisher and has won a lot of close matches this season. I don't see a prolem. :)
Cool. Saviola is a hell of a player tho, I would have loved to see him join Juve.

Anyways...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)