Seven in the USA (8 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Whatever you do just don't wear your extra short european style shorts. While it may be fashionable and cool in Europe, men showing thigh only alludes to one thing in this country.

Other than that enjoy your trip buddy

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I hope so. I remember last year well. We arrived in Corsica (which has some of the worst roads in the mountains I have ever seen and I loved it :D), drove my car of the boat, saw the first roundabout and I saw a French car, who was completely in the wrong, demolishing a Belgian car in front of me. Still, the French are probably the most retarded drivers on the planet. From what I hear Americans are generally safe and very polite.

You can imagine though that it's a bit stressful to drive through a big American city the first day I'm there. Perhaps it's not quite like asking an American to drive through Palermo on the first day, but on some level they compare.
The cities are stressful, but then so are cities in Europe. European cities are probably a bit harder, because the roads are narrower, older, and there are a lot of arcane rules left from the ages of horse-carts carrying bodies of the Bubonic plague. You'll be fine. And armed with a GPS, it's pretty basic.

Whatever you do just don't wear your extra short european style shorts. While it may be fashionable and cool in Europe, men showing thigh only alludes to one thing in this country.

:lol: What's funny is I could see Seven inadvertently walking into an uncomfortable situation like that, Borat-style.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Which is good? I have no clue really. I just suppose NYC is the worst.

---------- Post added 21.06.2012 at 15:31 ----------

Ik ben niet zeker of ik je vraag helemaal heb begrepen :D. Ik vertrek over een week en dan ben ik er ongeveer drie weken.
Oké cool. Je hebt de vraag begrepen, veel plezier iig

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #86
    The cities are stressful, but then so are cities in Europe. European cities are probably a bit harder, because the roads are narrower, older, and there are a lot of arcane rules left from the ages of horse-carts carrying bodies of the Bubonic plague. You'll be fine. And armed with a GPS, it's pretty basic.

:lol: What's funny is I could see Seven inadvertently walking into an uncomfortable situation like that, Borat-style.
    :D

Seriously though the short shorts are in again. Not my thing though. Mine just show the knees.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005

funny story, i went to a pool party in plano and sported short shorts, as soon as i walk in i run into a friend from the chi, who incidentally was too wearing short shorts :D we were the only ones 'in style'. But seriously who wears long shorts to a pool??

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #89
    It looks weird when the knees show.
    It looks weird when they don't. They need to show just the knees and not be too broad either. I know I know, Americans like huge shorts. Not classy though.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    People in europe all wore short shorts like it was how god himself commanded it to be. While I wore my bball shorts everywhere I went. But I was the one who received stares because my ballsack wasn't on the brink of shooting out like a parachute from the pack :sergio:

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    funny story, i went to a pool party in plano and sported short shorts, as soon as i walk in i run into a friend from the chi, who incidentally was too wearing short shorts :D we were the only ones 'in style'. But seriously who wears long shorts to a pool??
    I hate the swim trunks these days. Way too long. How the fuck am I supposed to swim when my shorts are a friggin' sail?

---------- Post added 21.06.2012 at 13:54 ----------

For swimming/beach I wear board shorts
    Which are for surfing, not le swim!

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    People in europe all wore short shorts like it was how god himself commanded it to be. While I wore my bball shorts everywhere I went. But I was the one who received stares because my ballsack wasn't on the brink of shooting out like a parachute from the pack :sergio:
    I assume that's because your ballsack was out, not on the brink of bursting out, thanks to your BallzOut attire?

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #96
    :D

You got it wrong though. There's a fine line between the ballsack showing and the shorts being too long. He who walks it knows fashion.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    I hate the swim trunks these days. Way too long. How the fuck am I supposed to swim when my shorts are a friggin' sail?

---------- Post added 21.06.2012 at 13:54 ----------

Which are for surfing, not le swim!
    Don't tread on me bro!

I assume that's because your ballsack was out, not on the brink of bursting out, thanks to your BallzOut attire?
    Yes

but why is it that Ballz Out hasn't made the impact in the EU as we had predicted it? It doesn't get any more classy than Ballz Out

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    At the pool or beach, my shorts usually are kinda short. The knees definitely show. I do have board shorts too though. The short ones feel much better when swimming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)