Seven in the USA (6 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Of course, if you wear short shorts, you also need long socks to leave a gap of no more than about three inches of visible flesh, as any posh golf club will tell you.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
:D

You got it wrong though. There's a fine line between the ballsack showing and the shorts being too long. He who walks it knows fashion.
This is true but the shorts ppl wear in Europe are what conservative girls wear in the US (which is not very conservative in reality)

To be fair Dru does wear abnormally long b-ball shorts.
True dat

Shout out to #23 for making this all possible

Of course, if you wear short shorts, you also need long socks to leave a gap of no more than about three inches of visible flesh, as any posh golf club will tell you.
Remarkable :lol:

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #106
    Are you guys for real about the shorts :D? Surely the knees can show :D?

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #119
    I'm back. What a great, great trip. Probably the best I've been on in my life. Driven over 6000 miles though, which was a bit much. Met some of the friendliest people on this Earth, saw the weirdest and creepiest campground (in Montana) from which I eventually had to escape and am now yet another person who can testify that the Grand Canyon is most certainly not the greatest natural phenomenon in the USA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)