Seven in the USA (12 Viewers)

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #42
    Hoover Dam, Lake Mead are near Vegas.

Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Glacier are all amazing. Stop in SLC to see some cool people but stay away from Mormons.

If you were a bad ass you'd go to Bryce and Zion and skip the GC.
    We were already thinking of skipping the GC. I've heard great things about Zion though.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Well, I finally did it. Booked tickets to Vegas this Summer with my girlfriend. I'll be making a roadtrip all the way up to Canada. Things I have to see? I'll probably take US Route 89, as it goes through lots of national parks. I have done a lot of roadtrips in Europe on awful roads and difficult traffic (think Italy in particular) so I don't really think the driving itself will be that big of a problem, but advice is always good.
    Not far from Vegas, I like the whole Highway 395 thing up the eastern Sierras. Probably out of your way for 89, but some great landscapes, Death Valley, Mt. Whitney, Mammoth Lakes, and everything in between. Take it long enough and you'll even pass by this. :D

(No, I'm not related to it though.)

Aberdeen Proving Ground!!!

I don't know what IS going on here?
    :D

Someone told me DC is a shithole. But sure that can't be true!
    I used to live in Columbia and hung out in DC a lot. It has some real bad parts, but a lot of cool things too. There are much worse places to go.

We were already thinking of skipping the GC. I've heard great things about Zion though.
    Zion is great.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    My friends and I kinda got lost in the DC ghettos on the way back from senior week. There were people shooting dice in the street and whatnot.

Oh and Seven, definitely check out YS. It looks amazing. Btw, you have to sort of assimilate and since you're heading South, you should know people over there really adore Miley Cyrus. If I were you, I'd memorize every line of the song posted below because when you stop at bars or diners, you'll have to sing it in one of the karaoke machines they have.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Yo Hustini, I'll probably be in DC in the summer. I want you to take me to Baltimore so we can chill in the projects, The Wire-style.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)